PDA

View Full Version : Another victim .... kittens having kittens! :(

kimlovescats
04-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Well, no sooner than I got Miss Smokey and her babies home and settled in, I got a new expectant mom. This girl is pitiful ... because she is just a kitten herself and about to pop! :( She is so tiny, her little paws are just itsy bitsy ... people just infuriate me! :mad: I hope to God that this isn't going to be another c-section delivery! Please start praying for Rosie now!!

Catmandu ... Rosie is another Scrappy2 look-a-like! ;)

Just look at this poor baby's tummy!!! :(

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Miss%20Smokey%20and%20babies/Rosie/Kitties41408015.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Miss%20Smokey%20and%20babies/Rosie/Kitties41408012.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Miss%20Smokey%20and%20babies/Rosie/Kitties41408009.jpg

For those who have been so kind to donate for these moms / babies ... this is where your money is going! The need continues, so anyone who would like to donate, it is always appreciated!

THANK YOU AGAIN, SO MUCH DONORS!!!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) and Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!!!

Kim and Kitties

Vermontcat
04-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Oh Kim, she is such a cute little tuxedo girl, thank you so much for taking her in and helping her.
I just posted in your thread about Smokey, I plan to send you a donation next week.
It looks like you really can use all the help you can get.
I hope little Rosie has a safe delivery and some healthy little tuxedo babies. :)

Scooter's Mom
04-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh my gosh, she's so tiny.
You're doing an amazing thing. I've said that before... but it's so true. You are a real kitty hero!

I hope she does alright. I will definately be praying for this little one, too!

rg_girlca
04-14-2008, 08:59 PM
OMG Kim, when it rains it pours. She reminds me of Sweetpea when she was pregnant. She was only about 6 1/2 - 7 months when she had hers.

Big time prayers on the way that all goes well with Rosie when it's time for her to deliver her babies.

You must find this so overwhelming.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} for you.

Karen
04-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Poor little girl! I hope everything goes okay with her, she's such a tiny girl!

cassiesmom
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh Kim, she is such a cute little tuxedo girl, thank you so much for taking her in and helping her.
I just posted in your thread about Smokey, I plan to send you a donation next week.
It looks like you really can use all the help you can get.
I hope little Rosie has a safe delivery and some healthy little tuxedo babies. :)
I plan to send next week, too.
Would she be Scrapella (cross between Scrappy and Cinderella, cause this little kitty made me think of a princess)?

Reachoutrescue
04-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Poor Rosie. I am praying all goes well for her and her babies. She reminds me of Munchkin when she was expecting. She was so tiny too. I bet Rosie is only about 6 months or so....poor baby. I know she is safe now in your care. You are doing a really great job with these kits. God bless you and your foster meow meows!

kimlovescats
04-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Thank you everyone, for all the words of support and encouragement. They don't fall on deaf ears! ;)

Cassiesmom ... thank you so much! :)

My vet was saying that she hasn't done a c-section in several years on a cat. She does them more often on dogs. At first I was thinking that was a good thing ... that maybe cats have easier times. Now I am re-thinking and wondering if it's because fewer people will invest money in surgeries for cats? I sure hope that is not the case. :confused:

Catty1
04-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Dear little girl - I remember poor Sweetpea that Lorraine was talking about...when she gave birth, it took a couple of days to realize that she wasn't lactating because she was so young! Pod was the only survivor. It was SO sad! :(

On a slightly brighter note, there was a bit of humour in how BIG Pod grew...because he got all the milk! He was sure a pudgy baby and was bigger than his mom when he was 9 months old! :D

I hope all goes well with Rosie...she sure is a cute girl! Would the vet charge a lot for an ultrasound to see how many she is carrying?

Thank goodness she can get a good supply of food now, and love!

Please give her a kiss on her little forehead for me.

krazyaboutkatz
04-15-2008, 12:32 AM
She sure is a little sweetheart and I hope that everything will go well for her. I'm so glad that she's in your care now.:)