PDA

View Full Version : Movie questions?

RICHARD
04-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I saw the end of King Kong this weekend and want to know who cleaned up the monkey carcass after the movie was over?

What happened to Cool Hand Luke at the end of that flick?

Who picked up the sheriff at the end of the first JAWS movie?

RICHARD
11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Why do movie bombers always label the remote controls with signs like "On" and "Safe"?

Why is there always a red and green light on the remotes too?

Why is does a director put a shot of an object that will be used later to kill someone at the beginning of the film?

Why can't I get a 555-XXXX number for my phone?
WHy do cell phones always work, never break up or drop calls?

Why do people bother to shoot zombies, vampires or monsters that are 10 time larger than they are? They are either dead, can't be hurt or way to big to kill with a few bullets!

If a crime commited during a murder-mystery flick is solved at the end does that change it to just a murder movie?

Why is passing gas so funny in a movie?

Why do people being chased by a criminal go home? Why not drive to a police station or donut shop?

joycenalex
11-08-2008, 01:36 PM
1- king kong- the department of public works, and now who was billed for the OT in washing off the streets?
2- why do cell phones work- cause the movies are FICTION!!!!
3-passing gas- cause many movies are written by 10 year old boys in larger script writers bodies
4- going home with a criminal following you, i've wondered that one too, if i'm being chased i'm gonna go to a fire department or police station and run into the building screaming fire! fire! there are lotsa of people with guns, fire extinguishers and the smarts to blow up the zombies

RICHARD
11-08-2008, 03:05 PM
1- king kong- the department of public works, and now who was billed for the OT in washing off the streets?
2- why do cell phones work- cause the movies are FICTION!!!!
3-passing gas- cause many movies are written by 10 year old boys in larger script writers bodies
4- going home with a criminal following you, i've wondered that one too, if i'm being chased i'm gonna go to a fire department or police station and run into the building screaming fire! fire! there are lotsa of people with guns, fire extinguishers and the smarts to blow up the zombies

Good answers!