PDA

View Full Version : Jenna .... new picture .... age 3 1/2

kimlovescats
04-13-2008, 12:09 AM
I can't believe how quickly my grandbaby Jenna is growing up! Seems like just yesterday she was born and she and her mommy were staying with us.

I'm happy to say that she is a happy, healthy little girl and is enjoying going to pre-school 2 days a week. This is her most recent picture. She is now 3 1/2 years old.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Jenna/JennaEarlySpring2008.jpg

Karen
04-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Looking so grown up, isn't she? I am so glad she is with her grandma, and has a stable, healthy environment to grow in.

Sevaede
04-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Aww! Very cute, sweet little girl! :D

I think she is looking more like you! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm happy to say that she is a happy, healthy little girl and is enjoying going to pre-school 2 days a week. This is her most recent picture. She is now 3 1/2 years old.

Wow Kim,, Jenna is such a gorgeous little girl!! I can see in her eyes that she is very happy now!! Please give her a hug from me! :)

Pam
04-13-2008, 01:08 PM
She is precious! I have a 6 year old grandson that I would like to introduce to her in about 15 years. LOL! Hey, why not....Ripley and AnnaBelle are boyfriend and girlfriend, aren't they? :p :p :p

kimlovescats
04-13-2008, 05:30 PM
She is precious! I have a 6 year old grandson that I would like to introduce to her in about 15 years. LOL! Hey, why not....Ripley and AnnaBelle are boyfriend and girlfriend, aren't they? :p :p :p

LOL! There ya go ... nothing wrong with an "arranged" meeting! ;)

Rachel
04-13-2008, 05:36 PM
Could she get any more precious? I think not. You must treasure every minute you get to spend with her. I do hope her mother is on her way to a better life.

jennielynn1970
04-13-2008, 08:42 PM
What a doll! She looks so happy!

ramanth
04-13-2008, 08:51 PM
She's so adorable Kim and growing fast! :cool:

BitsyNaceyDog
04-14-2008, 07:36 AM
She is growing way too fast. I'm so glad to hear and see how happy and healthy she is. Do you get to see her often? She must love coming to Grandma Kim's house and playing with all the kitties and doggies.

4 Dog Mother
04-14-2008, 09:08 AM
Oh, my, she is just beautiful! And she does look very happy! I am glad she has both sets of grandparents to make her feel loved and happy!

cassiesmom
04-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Jenna is a beautiful girl! I agree with KBlaix, hope Jenna enjoys visiting all the kitties and doggies at grandmom and granddad's house. And I also agree with Rachel, hoping things are well for Jenna's mom.

rg_girlca
04-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Oh gosh, Jenna gets cuter everytime I see a picture of her. They grow up way to fast don't they.
I'm happy to hear that she is a happy, healthy little girl. :D

What a precious picture. :)

kimlovescats
04-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Thank you for all of the sweet comments on our Jenna! Yes, we get to see her as often as we want! We hope to get her this Friday for a while. She does love visiting Grammy and Poppy and playing with all the kitties and "puppies". She has dogs at her Granny D's house too so she has no choice but to be an animal lover! :D

Her mom is still off doing her own thing. She at least has finally come to the agreement with me to leave me out of the details of her life. I told her that I can no longer handle hearing what I am powerless to help. I want to know she is alive and healthy and please keep the rest to herself. It has worked and although my curiosity gets the best of me sometimes, for the most part I am happy to be "in the dark". ;)

mina'smomma
04-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Oh Kim she has grown so much. She looks a lot like you. Especially the smile. :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-16-2008, 12:22 AM
She sure is adorable and I'm glad to hear that she's doing well and is very happy.:)

Jods
04-16-2008, 05:52 AM
she is very sweet. I am sure she talks up a storm too! Zoey is just starting to talk in sentences and the things she comes up with LOL :p