PDA

View Full Version : Petal's kittens!!!

Trisst
04-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Petal gave birth today!!! :D :D :D
It was amazing! Shes a black cat and he father is unknown.
There were three: one grey, one black and one striped!
Ill have the pictures soon, im so happy my beautiful Petal has given us kittens! Sim-sim (my oher cat) keeps coming near her and Petal chases her off. But she is leting us stroke her a little although we are not-allowed to touch the babies. :p
MOre SOON!!!

kittycats_delight
04-12-2008, 01:02 AM
Are you planning on spaying Petal? It is very important for your cat's health to have her spayed and also there are so many unwanted kitties in the world already every new kitty born adds to the already overwhelming overpopulation. Please have Petal spayed so she doesn't have more babies once these are weaned. With every single heat Petal's chances of getting certain types of cancers increase. The more heats the higher the risk. So please have her spayed.

Having said that I hope Petal and her babies continue to do well. Because nursing is so hard on momma try feeding her kitten food cause it is higher in fat content and make sure she has food available all the time as well as fresh water while she is nursing her babies. Good luck Petal. I am sure you will be a good momma kitty. Good luck babies. Be strong and eat well and grow up healthy.

Medusa
04-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Can't wait to see pix! I love their flat ears when they're newborns.

cassiesmom
04-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Congratulations, Trisst and Petal and welcome, new-born kittens!

momcat
04-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Petal, Concatulations on your new family! I know you're going to be an outstanding mommycat and you'll take excellent care of your sweet little babies. Can't wait to see the pictures of you with your new family!

moosmom
04-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Wasn't it exciting to watch? I had a pure Russian Blue who had 3 black babies and on grey. Nature is amazing.

You need to have her spayed the moment the babies are weaned, around 6-8 weeks.

Have fun with them. They're actually more entertainment than the television.

catmandu
04-13-2008, 07:04 PM
We are praying for Petal to be spayed and for those precious little ones to be as well, so that will end the chain of Kittens.
When a Kitten is born and needs a home sadly that means theres an older Cat who wont be adopted.
Please spay Petal.

Reachoutrescue
04-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Petal congrats on becoming a meowmie! I am hoping, as many other PTers are, that you are spayed when your kits are weaned. I know it will make you a happier kitty and it will also help other kitties in shelters....if you are spayed that will help not over populate the kitty species...there are just so many that need homes. Good luck with your new kits, I am sure you'll be a great meowmie!!