PDA

View Full Version : Horse news!

Presley
08-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Well, awhile back when i first started to look at some horses i picked out a foal. They decided they were going to keep him just after i got really interested in him for a stud prospect because his Sir was lame. Well 2 days ago i got a phone call telling me if i was still interested i could buy him! I knew all his breeding (total quarter horse freak here) before they even told me! I found someone to buy the foal i had bought and now i'm getting my very first choice. When the lady told me before i couldn't have him i was totally heartbroken!!!

ohhh and we are getting that filly too!!!

here is his picture!

slleipnir
08-23-2002, 01:06 PM
Thats great! QHs are so beautiful, I rode them a lot in my lessons :] Great horses. Your little colt is so precious :] Looks like he's going to turn into a great horse :D

lovemymaltese
08-23-2002, 01:29 PM
beautiful horses!!!

zippy-kat
08-23-2002, 01:48 PM
What wonderful news!!

I want one!! *pout* lol

Dixieland Dancer
08-23-2002, 01:54 PM
Great news Melissa! I only rode a horse once and it was quite a escapade. I am glad things worked out for you to get your first choice!!! :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-23-2002, 01:58 PM
Great news! He is gorgeous! What is his name?

I love riding horses, but had a pretty bad accident May of 2001. An Arabian who belongs to my brother's girl friend got scared of somthing, jumped up and landed on my foot. Broke my big and second toes and I had to get my big toe stiched up because he busted it pretty badly. I haven't been on a horse since.

Presley
08-23-2002, 01:58 PM
I should hold a contest for naming him lol
i am soooooo lost on that....

slleipnir
08-23-2002, 10:19 PM
What is the sire and dam's name?

anna_66
08-24-2002, 06:53 AM
That's great news, and the picture is so darling!

Now, are you going to be posting a few more pics of your sweet horse and foal? I sure hope so! I'll be waiting!

delidog
08-24-2002, 10:44 PM
oh!!BAbycakes!!!so cute!!!but i must say...his mama is quite handsome!!i hope she throws some of that his way!!! VERY EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU,again,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
you will have so much fun!!!
what are his lines??????
i am kinda fond of quarter horses also....
i used to work for Bob Standish breeding them...
we had Story Man(GoManGo horse)
and the great Jaguar!!!
Enjoy!!Enjoy!!Enjoy!!!

Presley
08-24-2002, 11:26 PM
His grandad is Taris Catalyst by Doc tari by doc bar! the dams side is Doc O'lena bred on the sires line

On the dam she is Doc O'lena and hollywood gold right on the papers!

He has loads of the foundation bred quarter horses on him. I am quite pleased.

Aspen and Misty
08-24-2002, 11:47 PM
O that is so exiting! I wish I could get a baby horse! And to find one so cute, I mean they all are cute but yours is so pretty!

Gepansy
08-25-2002, 12:52 AM
Congrats on the news.
That is a good picture of him too.:)

Tina
08-25-2002, 10:00 AM
That is really great news!! Beautiful colt by the way. My Babe was a Quarter Horse I still miss her very much. I hope I can get another horse on of these years.

Dogz
08-26-2002, 12:12 AM
Adorable pics!