PDA

View Full Version : Need a name for Pet Resume Service...

Catty1
04-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi - after finding there just weren't enough of us in Calgary to handle a chapter of Pets and Apartments, we have gone back to Plan A - a Pet Resume service to help pet owners get rental accommodation.

Any ideas?

A letter and sample resume are attached.

Thanks!

(PS - "Tigger - not his real name" :D )

columbine
04-10-2008, 08:15 AM
The first thing that jumped to mind was Responsible Companions.

Love, Columbine

Catty1
04-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Wow - Columbine, I LIKE that! Thanks! Works on a few levels - like, both the owner and pet being responsible. Wonderful!

I mean - other ideas are welcome too, but so far I really like that!

catmandu
04-10-2008, 04:06 PM
I like that one as well, that has a positive message that landlords will like.
Although JJJ3 likes Furrever Homes for Fur Pals and Friends.

Catty1
04-10-2008, 06:23 PM
OK, I have had a few good suggestions - the name of a company is supposed to tell the person what the company DOES, and this is really important when a company is new.

Will post a poll!

phesina
04-10-2008, 07:03 PM
I like Responsible Companions too, but I can see the point of the name giving more of an idea of what the business is.

I got some Google lists of resume services for humans to see if they'd give me any ideas, but so far nothing has turned on a light bulb over my head.

I like PetCV in your poll. How about something like My Pet's CV (or Resume) or PetTenantCV? ..I don't like my examples that much, but I'm thinking there might be something along that line.

I like the Prefurred.. Refurred.. Furrever.. ones too. But then, I suppose you'd do them for roommates with feathers or fins or scales too?

Best wishes with it!

Catty1
04-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Pat...yes, all animals count, fins and feathers too.

Just for humour, I was going to add a resume for a Python named Mitzi. :p

Yes, I AM crazy. Why do you ask? :D

kt_luvs_kitties
04-10-2008, 09:38 PM
I suggested PurrFurred Tenants in the dog section :D