PDA

View Full Version : Now it's Florida's turn.

RICHARD
04-09-2008, 09:21 PM
What is it with Florida lately?

These kids that beat the crap outta each other.

ANOTHER crane toppled over today and Debbie Lafave is back in the news...

I again submit my theory that evil travels place to place, hunkers down for a while and when it gets tired of the area, moves on... :confused: :eek:

RICHARD
04-10-2008, 02:39 PM
NO offense meant to the citizens of FL.....

There is a law in the pipeline that will allow citizens to carry firearms.

THis morning a story came outa about a woman who was attacked in a Walmart parking lot.....the idiot who attacked her had 28 previous arrests and was due in court later this week!

---------------

Another crane story?

IN Charlotte, North Carolina the fire department had to rescue a construction worker from the top of a crane.

Maybe it's not just Florida?

------------------

lbaker
04-10-2008, 03:24 PM
What about the nut cases from that church in Kansas that preach all the dead servicemen in Iran/Iraq/Pakistan and just about anywhere are Gods restitution again homosexuality :mad: :confused:

RICHARD
04-11-2008, 12:55 AM
In the last three weeks we have had three explosions that have shot manhole covers into the air.

The first explosion was the preview to a another blast that killed a LAFD member....weird stuff.

lbaker
04-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Blown off manhole covers is almost a daily occurance here in Washington DC. I guess it's all the hot air :rolleyes:

Daisy and Delilah
04-11-2008, 10:22 AM
No harm done, Richard. No offense taken. :)

I live here and wonder every day if it can get any crazier. Yes, it can!! Never a dull moment. I'm glad they caught the rape suspect so quick. Of course, he was caught on camera so we all got to see his picture. Last I heard, he was claming to not have done it. I need to catch some news at noon and hear the latest. :eek:

We have such a melting pot down here and so much weird stuff going on all the time, anything is possible.

RICHARD
04-11-2008, 12:09 PM
No harm done, Richard. No offense taken. :)

I live here and wonder every day if it can get any crazier.

I need you to help me!

No, no that way!

I have a theory about the news. Ready? :eek:

I think that these weird news stories happen in in one place, all at once.

It seems like one state/area gets a bunch of stories about a certain kind of crime/accidents.

Let's review?

A crane falls in New York. Two more crane accidents in Florida and the rescue of a man from a crane in one of the Carolinas...In the mean time
FL gets all the news coverage about the stuff I mentioned in the previous posts.

Sometimes I sit and wonder what is going on.

I guess Lost Angeles' turn is coming up next!

---------

Why does 'blown manhole covers" sound........nasty?

Daisy and Delilah
04-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I agree. I was just thinking last night that Florida is always attached to the weirdest of stories but these things are happening all over. I hear other crane stories too??? I feel like we are always under a microscope since the botched election many years ago. I feel like Florida is perceived as a joke. Is it really like that?

Trust me, there are relatively normal people here :) Even though, the news rarely reflects that. It's almost like, "Well, guess what the stupid Floridians did today???" Followed by loud laughter :D

RICHARD
04-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Trust me, there are relatively normal people here :) Even though, the news rarely reflects that. It's almost like, "Well, guess what the stupid Floridians did today???" Followed by loud laughter :D

What about the bald bird? ;)

There was a story about the macaw with the beak and feather thing going on...I guess it lives at an SPCA shelter....It's totally bald!

I did laugh at that!

Don't worry......The fifteen minutes are almost over....

Daisy and Delilah
04-13-2008, 07:17 PM
What about the bald bird? ;)

There was a story about the macaw with the beak and feather thing going on...I guess it lives at an SPCA shelter....It's totally bald!

I did laugh at that!

Don't worry......The fifteen minutes are almost over....

I completely missed that story, Richard. I've been way too busy watching the 14th re-run of Duff Goldman's chefography(this is not an effort to hijack-I just couldn't help myself ;) )

RICHARD
04-13-2008, 07:28 PM
I completely missed that story, Richard. I've been way too busy watching the 14th re-run of Duff Goldman's chefography(this is not an effort to hijack-I just couldn't help myself ;) )

Hijack away, someone will pay the ransom! ;)

RICHARD
04-17-2008, 02:21 AM
In the last three days two small airplanes have crashed in Cah lee fuh nee ah-no one was killed, but a few people were hurt....

It comes in threes, don't it? :eek:

I think it's our turn now...

RICHARD
04-20-2008, 08:01 PM
A private jet slid off the runway at an airport in Carlsbad, CA over the weekend....no one hurt....I rest my case! :eek:

mugsy
04-21-2008, 07:44 AM
What about the nut cases from that church in Kansas that preach all the dead servicemen in Iran/Iraq/Pakistan and just about anywhere are Gods restitution again homosexuality :mad: :confused:

WHAT??? Where the bloody hell is the tie in there?

I have a news story from Chicago (saw on local news website) where a 3 year old was BLOWN into Lake Michigan. His grandfather was walking him and a gust of wind picked up the stroller and blew it into Lake Michigan (48 degree water). The grandfather jumped in, but, couldn't get the kid. He was submerged for 15 minutes, but, parents are hopeful...

I swear the apocalypse is coming!

RICHARD
04-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Apocalypse?

OK, We are monitoring Chi town now...... :eek:

RICHARD
04-23-2008, 09:15 PM
I saw that there was an 8 foot alligator that broke into woman's home looking for a cat....the cat was safe.

I heard the 911 call....the operator was trying to covince the woman that it was a lizard... :eek:

Then, a pack of monkeys escaped from a zoo.....in Florida!

-----------

California's airplane luck ran out.....A small aircraft, bound for So Cal crashed and all the passengers were killed.... :(

RICHARD
05-14-2008, 12:51 AM
DUDE!

The 15th incident of teachers messing with the students in Tampa Bay in the last 10+ years!

And the fires!:eek: