PDA

View Full Version : Nebo and Keva do their tricks <videos>

wolf_Q
04-09-2008, 06:05 PM
I just taught Keva to roll-over, so I felt like taking some videos of their tricks. I haven't had them do their tricks in a while so I think I forgot some. :o I know they aren't that impressive compared to lots of other PT dog tricks, but they are still cute. ;) Keva was being a bit of a spaz, I took the video after just getting home work and letting her out. She likes to talk back as you can tell.

Nebo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgBVrnQ9zoI
Keva http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmp5_LlAcM0

Danegirl2208
04-09-2008, 06:47 PM
aw! What good dogs!!

Keva's "bang bang" cracked me up!!! LOL Silly girl! :)

RobiLee
04-09-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm completely and totally impressed! I also giggled at Keva' Bang Bang. She is so funny. The three of you should be very proud. I know I would be if I could get mine to do that.

Uhhh, Miss Tori started whining as soon as she heard your voice. She kept whining and then finally came running in to see if you were here. She is going to be mad at you for teasing her and not really being here ;). I swear that girl knows both your's and Anna's voices.

Give the kids big hugs from me!

chocolatepuppy
04-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Great job Nebo and Keva! You're both so smart! :D

luvofallhorses
04-09-2008, 09:49 PM
too cute. they are too smart. :D I love how Keva is dramatic about the "bang bang" command. :p

husky 1
04-10-2008, 06:35 AM
Great tricks Amy, ours will sit & wait for a biscuit with it in front of them but don't think i could get them to hold a biscuit in their mouth without eating it!! Brilliant work.

Rachel
04-10-2008, 06:43 AM
I'm impressed! Both Nebo and Keva seem to enjoy showing off their tricks.
They seem like they are both quick learners, so I'd like to make a special request for a new trick. How about a crawl? I love to see a dog do that and never have managed to teach it to mine.

Thanks for taping this. That is the best trick of all -trying to tape while doing the instructions.

wolf_Q
04-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Thanks everyone! Aw Robin please give Tori a hug from me, tell her I miss her! :)

Rachel, actually I started out teaching Keva crawl before I decided to do roll-over. She was catching on fast so I'll practice that and get a video for you. :) I taught Nebo that as a pup, but he won't do it now, I'll try him again though, maybe he'll do it for cheese lol.

cyber-sibes
04-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Such talented huskies! I love the Bang-bang they do, very cute! Keva's talking the whole time was cute, too, silly girl! Love seeing those gorgeous blue eyes looking right into the camera. :)

Kfamr
04-11-2008, 08:40 PM
What good husky kids! :)

cassiesmom
04-11-2008, 10:28 PM
[[[[HUGS, Nebo and Keva!]]]]

K9soul
04-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Wonderful! I am very impressed! Keva's vocalizations had me giggling all the way through hers. She's got some husky 'tude doesn't she? LOL Loved them! Give them some hugs for me. It's always such a treat to see them in video and watch them in action :)

tikeyas_mom
04-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Thats awesome!!!
Good huskies!!!

How did you get them to learn how to "leave the treat" while its in their mouths?? Thats Talent :D