PDA

View Full Version : Another Rescued Pup! UPDATE

petslover
04-08-2008, 12:21 PM
We have found another pup around the same exact house we found Nacho. This is a little girl puppy. She looks alot like her brother. She has already started being a little wild due to no socialization, but of course you know she's having alot of TLC right now. :)

Maple was very dirty and filthy, but now she is all cleaned up.

I have named her Maple. We continue to look for homes for the two pups.

We looked around, but didn't see any more pups. We will continue to be on the lookout.

Introducing Maple

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/NACHOSISTER006-1.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/NACHOSISTER001-1.jpg

She doesn't understand whats going on. She doesn't understand that we are helping her. She is just so CUTE!!

pitc9
04-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Oh goodness!
So she's been there all alone since you found the first pup? :eek:
Oh the poor little thing!
Thank Gawd you found her!

She's every bit as cute as her brother!

Ginger's Mom
04-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Aww, she is a cutie. I am so glad you went back and found her. Any idea where Mom is?

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-08-2008, 02:25 PM
She's adorable! How fortunate she is that you found her. :)

clara4457
04-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Such a cutie - hope you find her and him great homes. Judging from her photos, though, it looks like she has worms (most puppies do).

Have you had a chance to get them in to the vet yet? If not, there is a great wormer you can get at feed stores called Safegard. It is technically a goat wormer, but it has the exact active ingredients as dog wormers (fenbendazol 10%). It is very inexpensive at Tractor Supply and the dosage is 1ml per 5lbs each day for 3 days, then repeat in a month. Fenbendazol kills all 4 types of worms. We usually worm all our rescues at intake, because sometimes it take a few days to get them in to the vet. The rescue vets are great, but they usually only have time to do basic vaccinations and a quick health check before they send them to us.

Worming is so important in puppies since worms can really do some major harm in small pups, but I'm sure your vet has already told you that. ;)

petslover
04-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Maple along with her brother Nacho were both adopted today. After interviewing lots of people, we made the perfect choice for a home. This lady and her two daughters came by. They have a huge piece of property. They already have a 5 year old dog. They were already talking about letting the puppies sleep with them!! PERFECT CHOICE FOR THE PERFECT PUPPIES!!!

I really really got attached to Nacho. We exchanged e-mail addresses & phone numbers so we can keep in touch.

God works in mysterious ways.

You just don't understand how many people I declined. I thought the right people were never going to come around, but they did!!

lute
04-08-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm so glad you found her and her sibling. I hope there aren't any more, but if there are I hope you find them so they can have a fair chance at life.

Freedom
04-09-2008, 08:07 AM
THERE is the one I was missing! Oh my she is adorable. I wish them both long happy healthy lives. Bless you for caring, taking them in, and being so concerned with their placement!

cassiesmom
04-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Best wishes, Nacho and Maple! Thank you, Petslover!

chocolatepuppy
04-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Good luck in your new life Nacho and Maple! Bless you Tia. :)