PDA

View Full Version : *~*A Special Tribute to Corinna on This Day*~*

lvpets2002
04-08-2008, 12:15 PM
May We Remember our Special Corinna on this Day.. Her Birthday is today God Rest Her Soul.. Corinna our God's Angel may your day be a Great One in Heaven & with our Beloved Pt Babies..

caseysmom
04-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi there Corinna, I think about you all the time!

Kirsten
04-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Corinna, you'll always be remembered!! I'll never forget your kindness when you sent a card and a gift after my back surgery.

Have a great day up there in Heaven!

Kirsten

Karen
04-08-2008, 01:46 PM
We think of you often, Corinna! We miss you! Hope your family and pups are doing well.

Taz_Zoee
04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Corrina, I did not have the pleasure of "meeting" you. But from what I have read about you, you were an amazing person. I'm sure you are up there taking care of ALL of the PT pets for us. :)

kuhio98
04-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Happy Birthday, Sweet Corinna. I think of you often. We miss you, but it is nice to know that you are there to welcome our babies when they cross the bridge.

slick
04-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday sweet lady!!! I did have the honour of meeting with you and the time we spent together will remain in my heart forever!
We miss you, but it is nice to know that you are there to welcome our babies when they cross the bridge. How true.....I couldn't have said it any better.

Reachoutrescue
04-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Corinna, I never "met" you either, but I also have heard wonderful things about you. Happy Birthday. May your angel friends shower you in wonderful gifts and love. I hope your family (two legged and four) that remain on earth are safe and healthy.

pitc9
04-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Happy Birthday Corinna!
I'm sure today and always all the PT RB pets surround you and shower you with love!

I've been collecting dog fur to be spun into yarn.... I only wish you were here on earth still so I could ask you to make me something with it. :(

Miss Z
04-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I didn't know her that well, but I do remember reading quite a few of her posts and know she was a well-loved and respected lady. Gosh, she would have only been 47 :( :( . Happy birthday to a lady who will remain inspirational and revered on these boards for many, many years.

caseysmom
04-08-2008, 04:15 PM
I didn't know her that well, but I do remember reading quite a few of her posts and know she was a well-loved and respected lady. Gosh, she would have only been 47 :( :( . Happy birthday to a lady who will remain inspirational and revered on these boards for many, many years.

Yes me and Corrina are days apart in age, that really hit close to home for me.

Husky_mom
04-08-2008, 04:46 PM
this day we celebrate you my friend... you left us physically but you remain in spirit..... and I personally thank you for your "hints" on continuing the card swap tradition... I know it was you who moved me to do it... Thank you!!

you are and will be always remembered as the amazing, caring, loving, helpful, and always there for us person you were... glad to have someone to care for our RB babies until we meet again......

lizbud
04-08-2008, 04:50 PM
May We Remember our Special Corinna on this Day.. Her Birthday is today God Rest Her Soul.. Corinna our God's Angel may your day be a Great One in Heaven & with our Beloved Pt Babies..

I am so glad you made this rememberance. You are not forgotten Corinna.

Rachel
04-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Corinna, I think of you as our very own Pet Talk Angel and I most definitely believe that you requested a spot there at the Bridge. After all, that would be Heaven for one of us, wouldn't it? I'm so glad that you are fondly remembered by so many.

chocolatepuppy
04-08-2008, 06:18 PM
I remember our pms about how Merlin was your heart dog and that Mandy was mine. You said you would tell me more about Merlin, how you felt. Well, that day never came. No matter, you told me enough that I understood how you felt. You were so kind when you made that scarf from my Mandy's fur.
You were such a kind, giving woman Corrina and heaven is a better place with you there. I know in my heart you have met up with and look after my Mandy.
Happy Birthday dear Corrina, you'll never be forgotten...

Medusa
04-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I guessed I missed out on meeting quite a lady. A belated happy birthday, Corinna. We share the same birthday but I bow to you.

rg_girlca
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Happy Birthday to one special lady who has touched everyone's heart who had the pleasure of meeting her.

I wish I was one of them, but I will always remember your beautiful smile in the pictures I saw of you, here on PT.

krazyaboutkatz
04-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Happy Birthday Corinna. I never had the pleasure of meeting you but you were a wonderful caring lady and you'll never be forgotten and will always be missed. I hope to be able to meet you up at Rainbow Bridge some day.

Lilith Cherry
04-09-2008, 03:03 AM
We miss you Corinna, always kind and thoughtful :(

Ginger's Mom
04-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Happy Birthday, Corinna. As I was reading through this I was thinking back to many of your wonderful posts and thinking about how much you really did add to Pet Talk, and making it such a wonderful and caring place. You are truly missed.

moosmom
04-09-2008, 08:07 AM
What a lovely idea!!

Corinna, you are sorely missed by all of us. Happy Birthday in Heaven sweet lady. :(