PDA

View Full Version : For My Mom for Mother's Day

kittycats_delight
04-08-2008, 06:09 AM
I was browsing the free silver jewelry site and just go this for my mom with a 20 inch chain for Mother's Day. I missed her birthday is March and seeing I can't afford much when I realized I could get this for less than 9,00 euro total figured go ahead it isn't going to break you.

Here it is
http://www.peora.com/images/products/Peora/Large/SP/SP6540.JPG

Had to get it shipped directly to her cause it would have costs me 40,00 euro had I got it shipped to me and then had to ship it myself to her. The postal rates are outrageous here. Hopefully she will get it in time for Mother's Day. I am pretty sure she will though cause they said about 3 weeks.

ETA: Pic didn't seem to be working hopefully it is now.

Husky_mom
04-08-2008, 11:14 AM
that is soooo cool!!.. I almost got one just like it..... I have been buying a few items now it ships international......

actually I´m expecting some earrings also for my mom LOL....

the good thing if you had is shipped directly is it doesn´t says how much it costed.... just postage ;)

btw... adding the optional chain how much increased the price?? been wondering that

kittycats_delight
04-08-2008, 11:29 AM
The chain, your choice of 16, 18 or 20 inch increases the cost by $4.00 US. The shipping was $8.99 US plus $4.00 US which was a total of $12.99 and for me in euro it came to be 8,43 Euro. I let her know to watch for something in the mail within the next few weeks. I also told her I shipped it direct so she won't be looking for something from my address or with my name as return.

I just thought this particular pendant was so different and my mom likes different things. So I figured she would like this. I will let you know what she thinks when she gets it.

ETA: Isabel I just checked XE.com to see what the conversion would be from USD to MXN and the 12.99 USD for pendant and chain with shipping would be about 137.15 MXN.