PDA

View Full Version : Koko

CultureJunky
04-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Wow you are a huuuuge big boy aren't you, imagine having 17 pounds jumping on you from a great height, lol. You sound a bit of a goof, and I just love goofy cats, you have very handsome blue eyes that sparkle with mischief and love.
HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY KOKO!

Medusa
04-08-2008, 07:29 AM
What a silly boy! I'll bet you're a laugh a minute and your family is lucky to have such a goofball in their family. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome one. :)

Bengalz
04-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Koko you sound like the purrrfect cat - lots of cuddles and a good sense of fun :) Congratulations on your special day!

catmandu
04-08-2008, 09:49 AM
What a Handsome Boy you are Ko Ko, and you have the same name as the Famous Cat Detective of the Cat Who Series!
You are such a Big Cat and we know that your Guardians just love to pet you as Tonkinese have incredibly soft fur coats, like a mink.
The Found Cats ALL send Ko Ko an MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW TO CON CAT ULATE KO KO ON BEING OUR MMMMMMEWWWWWWWWWWWWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: :D ;) :cool: :D :cool:

pomtzu
04-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Beautiful Ko Ko - congratulations on the honor you are enjoying today. My brother has a lovely Siamese with a big attitude by the name of Cocoa. He's not a friendly guy, but for some reason he likes me. He must know a pushover for cats when he sees one.

Have a great day big guy!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2008, 12:29 PM
KoKo you are indeed one handsome fellow!!!

Sounds like you are a scamp too!!! I just love that in a cat!!! ;)

I hope you and your family are having a fun day with lots of extra treats for you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

elleree
04-08-2008, 12:33 PM
What a very handsome tonkinese cat you have! He looks very regal sitting on his perch. ^_^ Are Tonkinese as talkative as Siamese? I have almost all Meezers and when I saw Ko Ko's picture I thought that he was a Siamese. He sounds like a great cat--playful and loving with a bit of a goof in him. He certainly is lovely and I wish you and your handsome kitty well! =)

zarafa101
04-08-2008, 02:09 PM
I had to laugh about you being a "kamikaze" kitty - Ko Ko! That MUST be great FUN to jump on any human passing by. What a beautiful boy you are!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day today!

Steph
Mocha and Lily (guinea pigs)

;)

tatsxxx11
04-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Happy Cat of the Day, Kamikaze kitty KoKo!:D Gorgeous and a goofball; what a captivating combo!:) And you are stunning KoKo, no doubt about it, but it's in the personality department that you are without equal:D I just hope your humans don their armor on those days when you go airborne!:eek: :D You're truly one in a million sweetheart, a joy to your family, and one MOST deserving honoree!

Congratulations gorgeous, adorable, hunky KoKo, CAT OF THE DAY! I hope you and your brother Merlin are enjoying the funnest day of celebration, being spoiled to the max! Hugs and kisses to you, precious KoKo!:)

kb2yjx
04-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Good looking fellow who sounds like lots of fun!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Cougie Wechsler
04-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Oh Koko! You are adorable. It is so great to see another Land of Enchantment cat honored as Cat of the Day! Have a great day Koko and stay cool in warm and sunny Hobbs! Maybe your humans will get you a steak from the Cattle Baron to honor your special day! Have a wonderful day Koko and know there are three Albuquerque cats cheering for you on your special day!

Donnaj4962
04-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi Ko Ko, Sasha here! I think you are a very handsome boy.... and don't let anyone tell you that weighing in at 17 pounds is bad. I also weigh 17 pounds, and when I jump form the dresser onto Mom's tummy... she wakes up in a hurry to turn the bathroom faucet on! :eek: :p :rolleyes: :eek:

Congratulations on being chosen COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

Freedom
04-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Such a handsome fellow staring out from my screen! Oh my, look how lovely. Now Ko Ko, tell me something: is there by chance a member of your family who is a Lilian Jackson Braun fan? And could you maybe be named for Kao K'o-Kung who is Koko for short??? Hm, but then your pal should be Yum-Yum! No wait, your pal Merlin is a male and Yum-Yum is a female so that is alright.

Sounds like you have the Tonkinese personality, vocal and humorous, and being with your humans whenever possible. I must remember to cautious as you do that Kamikaze Kitty routine, if I ever visit with you, lol! I m sending along some extra special scritchies just for you today as you celebrate, for you are the Cat of the Day!

Emeraldgreen
04-08-2008, 09:06 PM
KoKo, you are fabulous! I'm a Lillian Braun fan too and love following Jim Qwilleran's latest adventures! :)

cassiesmom
04-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Ko Ko, you are most handsome! From reading your story, I get the impression that your days are very busy! I hope you had a wonderful day as the Cat of the day. Congratulations!

karlyb
04-10-2008, 01:45 AM
KoKo, what a big and handsome boy you are! If you want some extra snuggle time, just let me know and I'll be at your beck and call. Being attacked from above by a 17# cat? Your poor humans! My cats used to jump on me when I was asleep until I banned them from the bedroom so I know how disconcerting that can be. But what fun, huh, KoKo! I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD and shared extra goodies with brother Merlin.