PDA

View Full Version : Calico dream *1 picture*

kittycats_delight
04-07-2008, 07:31 AM
How can one kitty be so beautiful and sweet when doing absolutely nothing? We had a lovely day a couple days ago and she came outside in her daddy's arms. Daddy let her sit on the barbeque and watch the dawggies play.

What a vision she is. I love my calico cloud.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Vixen/DSC_0784resize.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Michelle & Vixen

Freedom
04-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Vixen, you got to sit on the BBQ???? OMG, Artica must have been crazy with jealousy, she knows that is where all the GOOD smells are, lol. She really is lovely, Michelle, a nice photo catch! Thank you for posting and sharing her with us.

catmandu
04-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Actually sitting on the BBQ , that is what the Found Ctas sometimes do on the stove when its cold here, and the stoves off but still giving off warmth!!
No BBQ here as I cant eat spicy food , and neither can the Found Cats.

Hi Vixen and CIAO from All Of The FOUND CATS!!!

cassiesmom
04-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Vixen, you are a beautiful Calico dream!

Medusa
04-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Who can resist a calico? Not I! Vixen is a beauty and this is a great pic!

kittycats_delight
04-08-2008, 07:33 AM
I think sometimes I am too enamored with my Vixen. I think she is so beautiful and elegant and special. But I think any loving cat mom or dad thinks that about their babies. I hope some people don't think I am being too over the top when I gush about her. She's my special girl and I just love her so much. :o

Thank you all for the lovely comments as always. You guys are always so generous with your compliments. :)

Medusa
04-08-2008, 07:36 AM
I think sometimes I am too enamored with my Vixen. I think she is so beautiful and elegant and special. But I think any loving cat mom or dad thinks that about their babies. I hope some people don't think I am being too over the top when I gush about her. She's my special girl and I just love her so much. :o

Thank you all for the lovely comments as always. You guys are always so generous with your compliments. :)
Hey, truth is truth! She's a beautiful girl and you have every right to gush. We all do it about our furbabies, don't we? Calicos have all the colors of the goddess in them.

rg_girlca
04-08-2008, 06:16 PM
That's the great thing about being a cat lover here, we all can get to gush over our one special kitty. Do that with a so-called friend and they look at you like you're NUTS!!!!!

Michelle, that is one beautiful picture of your special girl. GUSH AWAY!!!! :D