PDA

View Full Version : It just keeps getting worse!!!!!

Aspen and Misty
08-23-2002, 12:39 AM
Hope is one very un lucky pet and is ending up costing me alot of money and Alounce into next year (but its worth it). Hope might have cancer, as most of you know, she also was lost under the sink for 4 and a half hours and now she has an eye infection! Her eye is bulging out of her head. Her otehr eye looks fine but I am extremly worried abotu her one eye. I am going to see if the vet will let me take in Chewy and Hope tomrrow. Chewy already has an apointment. We also forgot to give her her medicine today! I am such a bad mother! I feel like there should have been somethign I coudl od to prevetn all this. Well everyone please pray for Hope.

Thanx

Ash

Ann
08-23-2002, 09:18 AM
Don't blame yourself so much ok? Bad things happen and there's nothing you can do about it... Sorry *hugs*

Will keep you in my thougs, let us know how it goes!

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2002, 05:57 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Hope illness. Please don't blame yourself for not taking her to the vet sooner. All fingers and paws are crossed here. I'll say a prayer for her tonight.

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 03:28 PM
I am sorry to hear about Hope not feeling well. I garantee the money you put into will be well worth it. I am constantly shelling out money for Tango's vet bills, luckily I have a good and sympathetic vet that tries his best to cut me breaks. I wish you luck!