PDA

View Full Version : Now THAT'S A Latte! Pic

dukedogsmom
04-05-2008, 02:47 PM
On St Patrick's Day, I was having lunch and a latte at one of my favorite hangouts. They make all their own desserts from cannolis to flan to cheesecake. I tried a cannoli for the first time. It was delicious! Anyway, they brought the latte with my lunch. It was so pretty, and huge, that I had to get a pic. I thought it was a decent pic when I saw it on my camera screen but when I saw it on the computer, I was really surprised! I liked it so much that I had it printed out and I took it to the store today. The owner liked it so much, they said they'd frame it. I'm really surprised and now I'm curious if it's going to be hung in their business. That would make me so proud. So, I wanted to share the pic.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/0317latte.jpg

Barbara
04-05-2008, 02:49 PM
That looks delicious- I think it would make a wonderful ad for an elegant coffee shop :)

Karen
04-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Nice picture, and good composition - it does look like an "art shot" that an agency would take for publicity! :) And quite yummy as well.

Freedom
04-05-2008, 05:09 PM
That is stunning. I'll order one!

joycenalex
04-05-2008, 05:11 PM
if they do hang it, 1- get printed on it credit and 2- maybe swap the print, not the rights to it, for weekly lattes. and i need another cuppa.... ;)

ramanth
04-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Nicely done! :D

dukedogsmom
04-06-2008, 06:07 AM
if they do hang it, 1- get printed on it credit and 2- maybe swap the print, not the rights to it, for weekly lattes. and i need another cuppa.... ;)
I signed and dated it before I gave it to them ;) No deals were made but free lattes sound like a good start.

smokey the elder
04-07-2008, 07:34 AM
I think free lattes are appropriate for them using a shot that will give them more business! :)