PDA

View Full Version : Camera Sick

Kfamr
08-22-2002, 06:22 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

RIP Dear Camera.

You were Simba's and my Best freind. We had so many good times together, from the last day of school to traveling to Michigan. I'm sorry My father wasn't able to fix you. He tried... Your parts were fractured too much to help, we did all we could. I hope you have neverending batteries in Camera Heaven.

Yes all, My Camera is officially broken. The plug on the camera that you put the USB cord into broke off. It's too small to sodder back on. I'm seriously Camera Sick. I've been using my regular camera and somehow i'll get the money to get the pics developed. -Moment of Silence for my dear Camera-:( :(

popcornbird
08-22-2002, 06:25 PM
LOL! Don't worry you'll get a new camera in no time! :D:D:D

CountryWolf07
08-22-2002, 06:27 PM
LOL KayAnn, you'll survive, you'll get a better camera ;)

tatsxxx11
08-22-2002, 06:34 PM
RIP camera.... You brought us so many laughs and smiles. If need be, we'll have to have a fundraiser to get you back and clicking, KayAnn. Can't do without those Simba pics:)

anna_66
08-22-2002, 06:44 PM
That's right Sandra! What would we do without of fix's of Simba Pics?

RIP camerahttp://www.plaudersmilies.de/angel3.gif

Dixieland Dancer
08-22-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
RIP camera.... You brought us so many laughs and smiles. If need be, we'll have to have a fundraiser to get you back and clicking, KayAnn. Can't do without those Simba pics:)

HUMMMMMM... what can we do as a fundraiser to get Kayann a new camera so we all don't have to go into Simba withdrawal???
I recently went on ebay and bid on a $400.00 camera and got it for $175.00. Let us know how we can help out Kayann! :D

Kfamr
08-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Erm... although that would be nice... I wouldn't want you all to do that. I'll get one sometime.... and if not i can always get pics scanned if i have to [we just got a scanner.] I really don't like getting money from people... I even hate asking my parents for money. I'll get anither cam sooner or later.... we brought the camera to our next door neighbor which makes a living doing that kind of stuff.... but he even said it was too tight of a place to sodder but he's going to try. -sobbing- lol

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-22-2002, 08:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your Camera, Kay Ann. We are going to miss your pictures of Simba. Hope you get something soon :)

*LabLoverKEB*
08-22-2002, 10:17 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry about your camera, KayAnn!:( I know I will miss all of those adorable Simba pictures!

RIP camera

Logan
08-22-2002, 10:25 PM
Oh, KayAnn, maybe you can get another one. I don't know how you got the one you had, but they keep going down in price, so maybe you do some babysitting or dog walking or petsitting to raise some money to buy another one. Can't be wasting that wonderful talent of yours!!! :D

And I'm "marrying" into a digital camera so I don't have to buy one, LOL!! Then you guys will be sick of me!! :eek:

Logan

momoffuzzyfaces
08-22-2002, 10:33 PM
A moment of silence has been observed at my house for your dearly departed camera. It was supposed to be a full minute but I couldn't keep the 'boys' still that long.
RIP dear KayAnn's camera. You may be gone but will not be forgotten.:eek:

Cincy'sMom
08-23-2002, 04:23 PM
So sorry about your loss KayAnn...at least you have the wonderful memories your camera provided...and someday there will be a new camera in your life. It won't be the same, the old camera will not be forgotten, but together, you will move on. RIP dear camera!

wolf_Q
08-23-2002, 06:35 PM
You can have a fundraisr to buy me a nicer digital camera and I'll give her mine! LOL j/k!

I really am sad about your camera though! Seriously! I'm gonna miss Simba pictures! I might go through Simba withdrawls! Our late night chats won't be the same without pics! *sigh*

Get another one, SOON! Do it for me! ;)