PDA

View Full Version : Brody's mum did a reading with Chino....

Whisk_Luva
04-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Brody's mum (Denise) did a reading with Chino for her animal communication exam thingy and I just wanted to share with you what my little hammy boy said :)

These were the questions that were asked:
Why does he feel the need to escape?
Why won’t he use his potty?
Why take the lid off his bed?
Why not run inside his wheel?
Did he mean to bite me?
What are those noises he makes?
Why does he stare?

Chino is a happy, outgoing and friendly little chap who was more than willing to communicate with me. The issues regarding his potty, his bed and even his wheel are all to do with the fact that he doesn’t like enclosed spaces – particularly the feeling of “something” being overhead. It reminds him of being grabbed at when he was in the pet shop. He was so young that it scared him.

This is also reflected in his relationship with Whisk. He would enjoy meeting up occasionally to play but doesn’t want to share a cage full-time as he likes his own space. He feels a full time room mate would make him feel too crowded.

He is aware that biting you was not a good thing but he felt that he had no other option at that time as he was so scared. He likes to be able to see where your hands are so try to approach him from the front not just reach out for him. He would quite like to sit in your hands but doesn’t like being totally cupped.

He says he isn’t staring at you – just that he loves to take in his surroundings and by watching you he can gauge what is going on and what is about to happen. As for the little noises, he is unaware of them a lot of the time and says that he is just contentedly “humming” to himself as he goes about his day!

There was a final paragraph but that was just about his health... :) (which seems pretty much ok)

All that was said makes a lot of sense :) Seems like Denise is very good with this animal communication thing :)

Thank you very much Denise! Chino sends you hugs :D

Pawsitive Thinking
04-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks for that Ellie!! Hugs and kisses to cute little Chino - he's a little star!

Sparklecoon
04-04-2008, 12:27 PM
That's awesome! You've got some Hammy!

I've always wanted to having a reading done with Zoe or Tipper to see what life was like for them before coming here and if their really happy.

Christmas_Hamster
04-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Sounds really cool but you aren't really going to let your two hams meet together are you? *is lost*

Ginger's Mom
04-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Sounds like Chino is quite the happy little boy, and who could blame him. Sounds like he loves his home. Cool reading. :)

Whisk_Luva
04-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Sounds really cool but you aren't really going to let your two hams meet together are you? *is lost*

No... though they don't seem bothered by each other, I would rather be safe than sorry.

vinjashira
04-05-2008, 07:19 AM
I was worried about what might happen if you put them together and was going to ask the same thing.
But ofcourse, you know more about hamsters than me http://www.petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif

momoffuzzyfaces
04-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Aw, I just knew Chino was a softie at heart!!! :D

Kissie from me!!!

MoonandBean
04-18-2008, 02:30 PM
I LOVE the part about the humming! I think me and Chino might be related :)