PDA

View Full Version : Rescued an Abandoned Puppy-UPDATE

petslover
04-03-2008, 08:15 PM
We rescue an abandoned puppy today from an abandoned house! He was completely filthy & dirty when we first got him. He was very hungry & thirsty.

He is sooo cute! My guess is that he is about 6-7 weeks old. He is a little on the wild side due to no socialization, but of course tonight he is getting tons of attention lol.

JAY lovess this pup. He has been hugging it all night.

We will be finding this pup a loving home, but I knew you all would enjoy a pic.

Isn't he so CUTE?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/pup2-1.jpg

chocolatepuppy
04-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Oh my goodness, he is cute! Bless you for rescuing him! Good luck finding him a home, it shouldn't be hard to do. :)

Grace
04-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Adorable!! Love those eyes!

Freedom
04-03-2008, 08:41 PM
My goodness, however did he land in an abandoned house all by his lonesome??? He is sweet. Best wishes little one.

K9karen
04-03-2008, 09:59 PM
No keepies, Tia? Jay can have his very own puppy to grow old with!

It feels great to do such a wonderful thing, doesn't it? Good on you and your family!!!

Karen
04-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Aww! He's adorable! :)

krazyaboutkatz
04-04-2008, 12:23 AM
He's adorable!!!:D I'm so glad that you rescued him and now he'll be able to find a new loving and caring forever home.:)

pitc9
04-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Oh the poor thing! He was all alone? How can people be so mean? :(

petslover
04-04-2008, 12:26 PM
This puppy is FULL of puppy. He has been getting into everything, chewing, and everything else a puppy does lol.

We are still in search for a loving home for the little guy. He is a sweet, but going to be a pretty big dog.

We looked for other puppies, but didn't see any others. We are going to keep an eye out. This puppy is very socialized now. He can't even stay outside for 5 minutes without whining lol.

I can tell why he is such a chubby little puppy he has been in the food bowl alot. haha.

caseysmom
04-04-2008, 12:45 PM
This puppy is FULL of puppy. He has been getting into everything, chewing, and everything else a puppy does lol.

We are still in search for a loving home for the little guy. He is a sweet, but going to be a pretty big dog.

We looked for other puppies, but didn't see any others. We are going to keep an eye out. This puppy is very socialized now. He can't even stay outside for 5 minutes without whining lol.

I can tell why he is such a chubby little puppy he has been in the food bowl alot. haha.

Will "the puppy" have a name soon? :D

MoonandBean
04-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Every night I pray that God helps us humans to save all the animals out there who are neglected and abused (well, "all" would be a daunting task so I realistically ask for 1000 per night to be saved...hehe). Guess this little guy was one of the thousand. Thanks big G and thanks to the humans who helped too :)

petslover
04-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I have been calling this puppy Nacho!

We got one request on Nacho, but it just wasn't the right home for him so I politely declined.

petslover
04-04-2008, 01:37 PM
That was just so sweet.

Every night I pray that God helps us humans to save all the animals out there who are neglected and abused (well, "all" would be a daunting task so I realistically ask for 1000 per night to be saved...hehe). Guess this little guy was one of the thousand. Thanks big G and thanks to the humans who helped too :)

lute
04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
He's adorable! I'm so glad you found him. C'mon Tia! You know you wanna keep the little guy!

petslover
04-06-2008, 06:44 PM
I wanted to share some more photos of Nacho that I took over the weekend. He is just the cutest little guy.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/JJNACHO031.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/JJNACHO034.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/JJNACHO035.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/JJNACHO039.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/JJNACHO042-1.jpghttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/bustersbuddy/JJNACHO044-1.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
He's just precious and I love his name too.:) Do you know his breed? I know he's mixed but does any one know with what? I hope he'll find the right home soon or maybe he's already in it.;)

ramanth
04-06-2008, 07:27 PM
AWWW!! He's so adorable. Bless you for helping him Tia.

Nacho looks like he has the build of a Chow or Shar Pei (minus wrinkles). He's cute! :D

petslover
04-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Yeah, thats what we figure. Hes part chow and part shar pei. Thats been our guess.

He is so sweet and I enjoy having a weekend guest! :)

petslover
04-06-2008, 07:32 PM
We are really hoping to find the perfect home. We aren't really looking for a forever dog at the moment. We have had several phone calls about him, but it hasn't been right yet.

cali
04-06-2008, 07:32 PM
he is sooo cute!!

I though the same, reminds me of a Chow or sher pei minus wrinkles lol

cassiesmom
04-06-2008, 07:42 PM
psssst ... puppy ... tell your adoptive momma you aren't going anywhere ;) cos you are SO ADORABLE!

Ginger's Mom
04-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Aww, he really is adorable, and right now he is just the right size to fit in with your pups. :) What a lucky boy to have been rescued by you and your family.

MoonandBean
04-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the update. Nacho sure is one cute and lucky little puppy...

Sparklecoon
04-07-2008, 01:04 PM
He's unreal! So cute, he looks like a little stuffie. Are you sure he's really a puppy?! LOL

gini
04-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Bless you for taking him in. He couldn't be cuter if he tried. And that face ought to snag him a good home.

petslover
04-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Nacho along with his sister were both adopted today. After interviewing lots of people, we made the perfect choice for a home. This lady and her two daughters came by. They have a huge piece of property. They already have a 5 year old dog. They were already talking about letting the puppies sleep with them!! PERFECT CHOICE FOR THE PERFECT PUPPIES!!!

I really really got attached to Nacho. We exchanged e-mail addresses & phone numbers so we can keep in touch.

God works in mysterious ways.

You just don't understand how many people I declined. I thought the right people were never going to come around, but they did!!

Freedom
04-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Just catching up, those photos of Nacho on the bed quilt (is that what it is?) are adorable, the colors suit him!

I must have missed something, who is his sister? Thought he was the only ne you found over at that house.

Anyway, it does sound like a good fit and that is so nice that you can keep in touch with them. And yes, ANY of us who has EVER tried to place a pet (even if we failed and kept the 'foster' :rolleyes: lol) really DO understand how many people you declined! Just means you were acting responsibly. Bless you for helping Nacho.

Psst, what's his name, will they change it????

lute
04-08-2008, 09:56 PM
These people took BOTH puppies??? Did you explain how much of a responsability raising two bundles of joy can be? Good luck puppies in your new home!!! :D

wolf_Q
04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
What cute puppies! I'm glad you found a good home for them! :) I thought they looked like sharpei mixes too.

cloverfdx
04-10-2008, 08:31 AM
That is great that the pups found a new home :). I do hope the were spayed/ neutered before they left ;).

pitc9
04-10-2008, 09:23 AM
That's great that they found a home together!