PDA

View Full Version : Working Class Dog (pic)

dukedogsmom
04-03-2008, 08:02 PM
You older people will recognize that familiar title. It's from one of my favorite albums by Rick Springfield (http://www.amazon.com/Working-Class-Dog-Rick-Springfield/dp/B000002W55) Ah, the 80s. My favorite time of music. I thought that would be a good title for my pic. I had a visitor this morning while at work. Think he's trying to take over my job? He was such a sweetheart that it was hard to imagine he could be a vicious K9. He was a real doll. It's obvious that he and his handler have a great relationship.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/040308_1.jpg

chocolatepuppy
04-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Looks like you're on your way out of a job Val! :D What a handsome boy.

Freedom
04-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Hmm, fits in the chair, coat on the seat back coordinates well with his natural coloring, able to reach the keyboard, ears able to catch all the office gossip, yup, I'd say your job is in jeopardy! :eek: :p

cloverfdx
04-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Hello handsome boy :D. He is gorgeous Val, and looks so pleased with himself sitting up there at your desk lol.

Gotta love 'real' working dogs, there is just something about them.

pitc9
04-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Hmm, fits in the chair, coat on the seat back coordinates well with his natural coloring, able to reach the keyboard, ears able to catch all the office gossip, yup, I'd say your job is in jeopardy! :eek: :p
How True! How True!!!
:D

Val, I remember my sister having that album!
I'm a child of the late 80's hair band era!
Poison, Whitesnake, White Lion, LA Guns, Skid Row,Guns-n-Roses..... :o OMG I could go on and on! :p

My older sisters were into Rick Springfield, Hall&Oats, Huey Lewis and the News, Frankie Goes to Hollywood. They were old enough to go to their concerts, I wasn't.

Taz_Zoee
04-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Adorable replacement if you ask me.

I'm just upset about the fact that I am officially in the "older" people category. I had (and it's probably still at my mom's somewhere) Rick Springfields album Jesse's Girl. And all the bands pitc9 listed.....oh my. The good ol days!! It sucks getting old. :p

cassiesmom
04-04-2008, 09:55 PM
If I had such a gorgeous office-mate, I'd never get my work done! How handsome!