PDA

View Full Version : What a sad, sad case

sparks19
04-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Brian went to bed before me tonight since I was up with hannah who did NOT want to go to bed. he went in the bedroom and closed the door.....

WELL......

Belle is heartbroken. How dare he not let her in to sleep on the unoccupied space in the bed. She stood at the bedroom door for about 15 minutes and then went into the computer room ALL by herself to lay on the floor and POUT. This is a dog who will NEVER resort to sleeping on the floor like.... a DOG lol. but she was pouting and I think she has made her point to me quite clearly. "HOW RUDE" lol

K9karen
04-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Meanie!

gini
04-02-2008, 11:53 PM
You let your dog sleep on the floor? How could you?:D

lute
04-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Oh my! What a horrible thing to do to your dog! Hannah, you can come stay at my house. I'll let you sleep on the bed. Although, you may have a hard time finding room because Chloe is a bed hog. :rolleyes:

pitc9
04-03-2008, 11:18 AM
How DARE he!! :eek:

Poor Belle!

lizbud
04-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Awww, poor Belle. :( How dare he deny you YOUR spot on the bed. :rolleyes:

You should work on some noise making sounds like Maggie. She will pout
and make huffing, moaning noises the whole time she is denied her due. :)

Ginger's Mom
04-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Aww, poor Belle. Hey Belle, you know what I would do? I would be the first one to go to bed tonight and I would make sure I "accidentally" took up Dad's side of the bed. ;)

sparks19
04-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Awww, poor Belle. :( How dare he deny you YOUR spot on the bed. :rolleyes:

You should work on some noise making sounds like Maggie. She will pout
and make huffing, moaning noises the whole time she is denied her due. :)

LOL oh yes she has the grumbling MASTERED. She just throws herself to the floor with a big *SIGH* and then just sits there and grumbles to herself and gives you the stink eye LOL. Of course I was on the receiving end even though I was not the culprit lol.

sparks19
04-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Aww, poor Belle. Hey Belle, you know what I would do? I would be the first one to go to bed tonight and I would make sure I "accidentally" took up Dad's side of the bed. ;)

LOL she usually has a much better idea (in her mind it's better)... one night we kicked her out of the bed because she was being a bed hog and she sat at the side of the bed and pawed at me for about 15 minutes lol but then she resigned to the couch. The next day as soon as we both got out of bed she ran into the room and PEED on the bed. LOL she has NEVER done that before but she was obviously QUITE angry about being banished from the bed the night before lol.

Last night when I finally went to bed she was still here in the computer room on the floor grumbling. it wasn't until about 10 minutes after I got into bed that I heard her go out to the couch. apparently with no one around to witness her act there was no point in laying on the floor anymore lol

Muddy4paws
04-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Belle, how dare they treat you like a..a...umm.. dog! :p

You need to start training your humans, they know no matters and need a dog to train them up to be slaves. Think your up for the job?