PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Housewives of NYC.

RICHARD
04-02-2008, 08:02 PM
I was flipping channels last night and came across the Bravo channel and a program where a dog trainer was talking to a woman with a chihuahua.

He was doing the "pack leader" thing that Cesar Milan does. I didn't see the beginning of the segment, so I had to catch the rerun of the program.

The idiot owner is a well-to-do broad with the brain the size of a pea..... The dog was biting the daughter, so the mom calls a trainer in.

Before the trainer shows up, the show's producers do a little clip on how this turd spoils the dog. The dog gets human food only, heated by the housekeeper. :rolleyes: It also gets to climb over the sofa and bed.

When the trainer shows up he picks up the dog and says, "this dog is overweight, what are you feeding him?"

The owner confesses and is told that the diet should be changed.

"Oh, he won't eat dog food!"

Another woman tells her that the dog will eat dog food IF that is all he is fed.
The owner giggles "the laugh of the terminally stupid" and agrees.

The trainer then gives instructions on how to get the dog to mellow out-no couch/bed climbing, remove the doggie steps next to the bed, etc....He leaves and they cut to the daughter/victim of the attacks tells the cameraperson, "I wish that dog was dead".

Later on they show this stupid broad trying to pick between the dog and her daughter, "Daughter, Dog? Daughter, Dog?

They end the segment with the dog doing the same stuff she wanted it to stop.

------------------

Looking at the kid I could see that she was the kind of brat that would 'accidentally' leave the door open of the house and think nothing of it.

I felt sorry for the dog....It's a shame that animals get stuck in households like that.

Freedom
04-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Another example of "there are not bad dogs, only bad owners."

Poor pupper.

moosmom
04-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Freedom,

Right on!!