PDA

View Full Version : A year this Sunday

sparks19
04-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Wow....

hard to believe it will be a year this coming Sunday since Teddy's passing. The pain still seems to fresh. I honestly can't wait to get out of this house so I never have to lay eyes on that road out front again.

April 6th, 2007 he was taken from us WAAAAAY to soon. We planted a tree with some of his ashes in our yard. it is starting to bloom. White flowers are slowly starting to come out. Perhaps they will be in full bloom on april 6th. that would be wonderful. I will take pictures of the tree when it is in full bloom. it is a Royal Star magnolia.

Teddy, we miss you so much. We see so much of you in Beezer but its still not quite the same. No one will come close to being the friend you were. the guilt still consumes me at times but I have been trying very hard not to cry out of sadness for you. I know you never liked it when we were sad. I am sure you love it at the Bridge. You will be happy to know that squirrels and rabbits are always around your tree. Whenever I see one near your tree (soemtimes even sleeping in the pot) I imagine that you are chasing that critter at the Bridge.

We miss you our dearest friend and companion. Sunday will be a very sad day.

caseysmom
04-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Wow....

hard to believe it will be a year this coming Sunday since Teddy's passing. The pain still seems to fresh. I honestly can't wait to get out of this house so I never have to lay eyes on that road out front again.

April 6th, 2007 he was taken from us WAAAAAY to soon. We planted a tree with some of his ashes in our yard. it is starting to bloom. White flowers are slowly starting to come out. Perhaps they will be in full bloom on april 6th. that would be wonderful. I will take pictures of the tree when it is in full bloom. it is a Royal Star magnolia.

Teddy, we miss you so much. We see so much of you in Beezer but its still not quite the same. No one will come close to being the friend you were. the guilt still consumes me at times but I have been trying very hard not to cry out of sadness for you. I know you never liked it when we were sad. I am sure you love it at the Bridge. You will be happy to know that squirrels and rabbits are always around your tree. Whenever I see one near your tree (soemtimes even sleeping in the pot) I imagine that you are chasing that critter at the Bridge.

We miss you our dearest friend and companion. Sunday will be a very sad day.

{{hugs}}

joycenalex
04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
i am so sorry. words cannot be enough somedays....i'm sending hugs for you

Ginger's Mom
04-02-2008, 09:21 PM
I remember that day well. It is one of my biggest fears with Ginger. I will be thinking of you on Sunday and sending you cyber-hugs and prayers.

sparks19
04-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks everyone. I can't believe it's been this long. it still feels so fresh in my mind and my heart. We will need all the hugs we can get that day :(

dukedogsmom
04-03-2008, 01:30 AM
The first anniversary is so hard. The pain does lessen a little with time but for myself and some others, it never goes away. I hope Teddy can somehow let you know he's with you. The happy memories can never be taken away, though I know they're not the same at all.

sparks19
04-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Well... Today is the day.

We have been keeping busy trying to keep our spirits up but looking at that road out front is a constant reminder. I can't wait until we move away from it.

Play hard buddy. We love you more than you will ever know.