PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Found Cat THANK YOU To The Animal Welfare Association.

catmandu
04-01-2008, 05:43 PM
As They Brought 106 Cans Of Food Over For A 50 Dollar Donation.
A Lot Of The Food Was Royal Canin, Health Diets , Hills Pet Formulas And Wellness. Also A Free Whiskas Temptations From Josephs Aunt Helen To Her Favorite Found Cat.
Thank You From All Of Us Helen And Dale, Its Good To Know That We Have Such Good Friends!!!!

kb2yjx
04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Very nice that you made a donation and then got a reward for your kindness!

Freedom
04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
That is wonderful, Gary! Wahoo!!!

catmandu
04-01-2008, 06:17 PM
And the best thing is that I get to see waht varities of this fancy food that Cats like , and I know which ones to buy, like the Hills CD, and the Royal Canin Development and Mature.
And the Porch Cats are more than happy with thier upgrade in diet.
Scrappito has been feasting on the Health Diet, which will fill his little frame out I hope!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

momtomany
04-01-2008, 06:24 PM
I am so glad you got this wonderful donation. You did a kindness and a kindness was offered to you. Eat well you guys!!

cassiesmom
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Wow, wowie, wow!

Wait a minute ... Scrappito ... have we met Scrappito yet? Is he a Porchie? How is Scrappiest? How are all the Found Kitties, could you pet for me?

momcat
04-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh Gary, that is so great! No doubt about it, this was definitely a win-win situation. In return for helping a poor shelter kitty the Found Cats and Porchies have their choice of fine feline dining. Bon appitite, sweet kitties!

catmandu
04-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Scrappito is a male Black and White stray who looks a lot like Scrappy 2.
Hes shy so there are no photos as yet.
Scratchiest was sitting on the porch about 6 last night, and loved his Wellness with Nutrience dry sample bag!!
We dont like anyone to be hungry here.

phesina
04-02-2008, 07:18 PM
What a wonderful thank-you for such a generous donation! Win-win all around.