PDA

View Full Version : Special Offer

KittyCrazy
03-30-2008, 10:31 PM
For those who were curious about what my private question was for a moderator, I just posted in the Marketplace area with the offer I wanted to extend to all of you. :) Feel free to check it out if you'd like.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1994294#post1994294

catmandu
03-31-2008, 09:56 AM
Thats a great offer. And a chance to make some money for an animal organization as well.
We hope that you get more response for your ad.

momcat
03-31-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi! While I'm definitely not in the market for a house or real estate in any way, shape, or form I'm keeping your post and will certainly pass it along should I hear of anyone considering it.

KittyCrazy
03-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi! While I'm definitely not in the market for a house or real estate in any way, shape, or form I'm keeping your post and will certainly pass it along should I hear of anyone considering it.

Thanks! :) I also donate $100 every time I sell a house myself, too. Many people have not had a preference of where the money was donated so I usually use it to sponsor a long term resident at our local humane assn. to be spayed/neutered so they will have a better shot at getting a new home. :)

catmandu
04-01-2008, 09:42 AM
The Real Estate Lady who sold our Dads house was very nice.
When I told her about The Found Cats, she gave me a nice petwr picture frame with Cats on it.
My Dear Mothers photo is resting there now.