PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else from New Zealand?

catfancier
03-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi there
It's been a long time since I posted at Pet of the Day, and I was wanting to find out who else reading these forums is from the lovely country of New Zealand?

Thanks for your time - looking forward to getting back into PotD :)
Catfancier
(Rochelle)

kuhio98
03-30-2008, 05:18 PM
The wonderful carole is from Aotearoa - NZ -Kia Ora, Tena Koutou, Haere Mai From the Land of the long white cloud.

She'll probably check in soon. Or you could PM her. Maybe you're neighbors! :D

smokey the elder
03-31-2008, 07:10 AM
On Passport to Europe Samantha met a New Zealand expat in Switzerland who said Switzerland was one of the prettiest places in the world...high praise from a Kiwi, since I hear NZ is gorgeous!

kuhio98
04-05-2008, 06:18 PM
bump

catfancier
04-06-2008, 03:54 AM
Thanks for bumping this - I think it's now established that only myself and Carole from the Waikato are from NZ. We are neighbours in a sense - we only live about 7 hours' drive away from each other!!! Perhaps we will meet one day :)

Cheers!

carole
04-07-2008, 02:58 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/GJ-Welcome02.gif

Back Rochelle, it is great seeing you here again,it is lovely to have another fellow kiwi on board, i hope you stay for a while this time, i cannot remember where you are from ,but i am guessing Wellington,is that right?

Keep posting you have a lot of catching up to do, and how about some pics of those furbabies, we all love oohing and ahhing over kitty pics. :)