PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Guinness!!

Pam
03-29-2008, 07:28 AM
Hi Guinness, it's me your "grandmom!" :D I am so happy to see your handsome face this morning reigning as our Cat of the Day. I can remember how excited your mommy was as she would e-mail back and forth with your foster mom. Then on the day that she was able to bring you home I got to ride along. I remember your loud purring. We thought something was wrong with the car's engine. :p I can't think of a more deserving boy to wear the crown today. You had a rough start on the mean steets of Camden, NJ, but thanks to your foster mom, and then being placed with your forever mom, life is good. ;) Congratulations to you Guinness! Why not cuddle up with Dandy and tell her to do the grooming today, because it is your day! :D

Medusa
03-29-2008, 08:04 AM
Guiness, you have such a gorgeous, sleek coat, like royalty! It looks like mink! Enjoy your day as COTD!

Rachel
03-29-2008, 09:08 AM
Oh, Guinness, what a special treat to see you as the Cat of the Day.
You are such a good boy and you've always made your mom so proud. Mary is right about your coat. It is like mink...soft and shimmering. The part about your purring on the way to your new home is just the best. What a grand way for you to start out - just perfect! And it seems that is how you have continued to please your family. You've heard the saying ...be careful what you wish for...well in your case wishes do come true for both you and your family and they have turned out to be just what was wanted and needed. So let's all just celebrate the Cat of the Day! A sweetheart and loving family boy....our Guinness!

catmandu
03-29-2008, 09:57 AM
WHAT A BIG HANDSOME EBONY CAT AND TUBSTER PANTHER, TUBBY TWO ANGEL AND JET ANGEL ARE SO PLEASED TO SEE THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD CAT IN THE WORLD AS CAT OF THE DAY.
BLACK CATS ARE NOT BAD LUCK, IN FACT THEY IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD AND CONSIDERED TO BE HARBRINGERS OF GOOD FORTUNE!!!
AND GUINESS LOOKS AS THOUGH HES ALREADY BROUGHT SUCH GOOD LUCK TO HIS NEW FAMILY, AND WILL GIVE THEM SO MANY YERAS OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!!!
THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MIGNIGHT BALCK GUINESS , OUR NEWEST AND MEWWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
:cool: :rolleyes: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: :) :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Guinness you are such a handsome boy!!!

My black cat, Chester, is happy to see one of his fellow ebony pals, being honored today!!! ;) :cool:

We are all so happy for you and your family!!! Have a wonderfully fun day today and work it for all the treats you can!!! ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Christiansmommy
03-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Thank you everyone!! I am so pleased to have my boy be COTD, it's the best birthday gift :) I have already congratulated him several times today. Maybe I will post some more pics of my special boy later. I appreciate everyone's kind comments and Catmandu...I agree with you, black cats are misunderstood!! Guinness is proof that black cats are good luck...he is a special blessing my life!!

LOVE you Guin!!

jenluckenbach
03-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Happy day, Guinness~! It took ths to actually get to see pictures of you again. ;) ***hint, hint***

Hope you have a most wonderful day. :)

tatsxxx11
03-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Oh my gosh, one of our very own is, ta dah...today's extra special, Saturday honoree!:) Your Mommy Robyn, and grandma Pam, must be SOOO happy and proud to see you crowned Cat of the Day!:) Everyone here knows how much your family loves you Guinness, and for good reason...you're the BEST!:D I hope you're having a fun day celebrating your day in the spotlight, sweetie; I know your Mom and Grandma will be doing their parts to make sure it's just that!:D Hopefully they'll give you a hug and a kiss, for me! Congratulations to you, handsome boy!!!:)

sasvermont
03-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Hey Guinness, it is your mom's birthday today too! Such a great time to be on the front page!

I love black cats and have one of my own. Maybe you two are related? Lucy is like my shadow. I'm afraid she isn't quite the "sport" that you are, although she is sweet......just not extra friendly to her sisters, like you are to your sister!

Congratulations dear one....lots of fuzzy hugs from Vermont and from Rainbow Bridge..... from Gabe and Grammy Crackers.....

You are loved.

Hugs...
Sas and her campers :D

kb2yjx
03-29-2008, 06:38 PM
What a special day!!! Guinness is the COTD and it is his Mom's Birthday!!! There must be a BIG party at your house!!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Felicia's Mom
03-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Guinness, you are very handsome. Congrats for being the COTD!

cassiesmom
03-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Guinness, you are a magnificent black kitty! I'm with the English, who say it is good fortune to have your path crossed by a black cat. Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Guinness!

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2008, 08:43 PM
When I saw the name Guinness and looked at his picture, I knew he was one of PT's kitties.:) He sure is a handsome boy and we really do need to see more pictures of both him and his sister.;) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

RobiLee
03-30-2008, 03:41 PM
CONGRATS TO ONE OF OUR VERY OWN!

What a special day it must have been for you and your mommy.

K9karen
03-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Hey, Robyn! Please forgive my belated congratulations to your sweet Guinness boy on his special achievement!I remember the day your got him! We all loved him from the start! He's so handsome! Hopefully I'll get to meet him someday!