PDA

View Full Version : Who is it that...

Fuzzybuns
03-28-2008, 10:43 PM
A while back, around when I first joined here, somebody had posted pics of either one or two of their kitties (maybe brother and sister) and I think at least one of them was totally blind. The pic had them on the kitchen counter and I think both kitties were shorthaired Silver and Black Tabbies.
I was fascinated that they were walking right along the edge of the counter and I was totally smitten by them.

I can't recall the username but does anybody know who I'm thinking of? I've been wondering about them and would like a pic update...pretty please??

catmandu
03-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I Would Love To See That As Well, But The Name Escapes Me Too.
I Dont Think Thats Its A Regular Pet Talker.

jennielynn1970
03-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Gosh.. I know who you mean.... I remember them up by the cupboards and wandering around. Is it the PTer who has Tucker and Marshall as well (I think those are their names), screen name is Catfamily. :confused:

wolf_Q
03-29-2008, 06:03 PM
I think the cats you are thinking of may be named Gracie and Gabriel. You can see photos of them here to see if they are the cats you were thinking of. http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=138172&highlight=gracie+gabriel

jennielynn1970
03-29-2008, 08:01 PM
That's who I was thinking of... of course got the PTer name wrong, lol! I just remember them being a part of a larger pack.

Fuzzybuns
03-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Yep, that's them! Thank you!

I totally adore those two kitties...