PDA

View Full Version : I'll trade her for a mouse....

Russian Blue
03-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi PT! Steve here.

My mom thought it would be a cool idea to do a photo session last week. I didn't want to since playing with toy mice is a lot more fun. So, she threw one of my mice on top of the cat condo. I raced up there but she grabbed the mouse and held it just inches away from me so I couldn't get it. I had to lean right off the cat condo shelf to try to reach it and that's when she took this picture. She tricked me. But that's ok, I got the mouse in the end. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/MarchIIISteveFinalSmall003.jpg

Then mom opened the window so I could get some fresh air. Spring is here! I love sitting by the window smelling all the scents and hearing all the weird noises outside. She said she'll make a model out of me, yet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/SteveGigi/S4Alt-1.jpg

She said I should pose nicely like my sister Gigi. :rolleyes: Here's a pic of my evil sister posing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Gigi60AltFINALsmall.jpg

She knows how to turn on the charm but as soon as the humans leave the room, she's EVIL and will sit on me when I least expect it and put me in a headlock.

Anyone want her? I'll trade her for a mouse. :D

Edwina's Secretary
03-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Dear Steve,

I'll trade you two mice for her! I like evil sisters....

Sisterly.

Edwina

p.s. She can sit on Eddie...unless you want him in exchange!

Scooter's Mom
03-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Steve & Gigi ... you two crack me up!

Please give them both some love from me. They're so sweet, even if Steve thinks Gigi is evil. :)

AlleyCat
03-29-2008, 01:08 AM
They're both just ADORABLE !!! :D I'm still getting over that other pix of Gigi looking for Steve in the carpet - that just totally cracked me up !! :D

Karen
03-29-2008, 01:14 AM
Um, as a kid who had both a big brother, big sister and a kid brother, I feel qualified to say this, Steve: You WOULD miss her if she went away now, you know ...

And you are every bit as handsome as she is pretty. Just get used to the flashy-box, sweetie, because Mama was well trained by a certain Russian beauty before you two were even kittens!

CultureJunky
03-29-2008, 05:57 AM
Steve you are just the cutest doll, but hey you have to respect your sister, and probably come to terms with the fact she will always be in charge!!

Medusa
03-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Steve and Gigi are both so good looking and you take marvelous pix of them.

Bengalz
03-29-2008, 09:39 AM
:D You are both adorable little camera hams in training :D Beautiful pictures as always!

Oh and Steve ... what's a little evil between friends ;)

catmandu
03-29-2008, 04:31 PM
STEVE AS MUCH AS GIGI ANOYS YOU, SHES BETTER THAN BEING ON YOUR OWN.
ITS NO FUN TO BE BY YOURSELF, WITH NOONE TO MEEEEOW TO.
THE SENIOR FOUND CATS MAY BE ANNOYED BY THE KITTEN TRIO, BUT WE STILL LOVE THEM!!!
:cool: :rolleyes: :) :cool: :rolleyes: :) :D ;) :p :cool:

Freedom
03-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Steve, that first photo of you is just grand! I want to smooch that nosie of yours, lol. And as for the 'evil' sister, she sure is cute!

Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures with us.

momcat
03-29-2008, 05:20 PM
You sure are one handsome guy, Steve! Even though you got the mousie in the end how sad that your Meowmie teased you with it a little bit. Do you really want to trade your sister away? Gigi doesn't mean any harm, she only wants to play with you. You'd miss her very much.

What a gorgeous kitty girl you are, Gigi! Please be nice to Steve. He's really a good big brofur and lots of fun to play with.

Sending lots of scritchies and lovies to both of you and please come visit us again very soon?

jennielynn1970
03-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Such gorgeous pictures of your two! I would definitely give Steve some mice in exchange for Gigi, lol. Or, maybe just I'll exchange Zachariah for her... :p Then your mommy would have two big orange boys to contend with! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2008, 09:10 PM
You're both gorgeous models but I bet you'd miss each other if you were ever separated.:)

Vermontcat
03-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Steve and Gigi you are both so cute! :D
Steve, I hate to tell you, but I don't think your mom would let you trade your sister for a million mice!
But, just in case, here is one of my mice, if you really do want to trade your sister for her. ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets2/mouse1.jpg
She really doesn't eat much.
I would just hope that you wouldn't try to eat her! :eek:

Barbara
03-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Steve- don't take any of these offers before talking to me: whatever they give I put an extra mouse on top for Gigi.
Andn Gigi while we are trading, how many mice do you want for Steve? ;)

Russian Blue
03-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Dear Steve,

I'll trade you two mice for her! I like evil sisters....

Sisterly.

Edwina

p.s. She can sit on Eddie...unless you want him in exchange!

Now that would be two evils sisters! I can only imagine what they would brew up together. ;)

I think I'll keep Gigi over here, Eddie wouldn't have a chance. Poor guy!

But, just in case, here is one of my mice, if you really do want to trade your sister for her............I would just hope that you wouldn't try to eat her! :eek:

I would bet that Steve would just have fun running around the house, after the mouse. It's Gigi, that would hunt it down and eat it. :eek: Gigi came from the streets and knows how to survive. Steve, on the other hand, is a pretty boy that has always been in the lap of comfort and only likes to eat dry kibble.

Andn Gigi while we are trading, how many mice do you want for Steve?

She'll send him away for free. She wants the house (and us) to herself. I'm sure she'll even package and ship him on her own, if given the chance. :rolleyes:

Barbara
03-31-2008, 03:02 AM
She'll send him away for free. She wants the house (and us) to herself. I'm sure she'll even package and ship him on her own, if given the chance. :rolleyes:

Deal :D :D

Gin
03-31-2008, 05:40 PM
(squeal!) The first picture sent me straight into Cuteness Overload! What a stunning picture of a lovely cat! The other two photos were just as impressive. You are a terrific photographer. Also (I've probably asked this before, but my mind doesn't retain information any more), what kind of camera do you use?

cassiesmom
03-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Dear Steve- you are a most handsome orange kitty! And your sister is beautiful.