PDA

View Full Version : Someone has a purrthday today!

momcat
03-28-2008, 08:03 AM
Our furry little bundle of joy is 7 years old today! Groucho is just as sweet and affectionate today as he was when we first adopted him at 7 weeks old. Tonight he'll get the purrthday presents that have been sitting in my office all week along with some special treats and lots of chin scritchies. He has brought so much happiness into our lives and we can't begin to imagine how we ever got by without him.

Happy Purrthday, sweetie, we love you very, very much!!!

I will try to post a few pictures over the weekend if I can figure it out

catmandu
03-28-2008, 09:56 AM
:cool: :) ;) :p :p A HUGE HAPPY PURRRTHDAY TO YOU GROUCO, AS HE ARE NOW HITTING THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE.
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL HOPE THAT YOU GET LOTS OF TOYS AND TREATS ON YOUR MOST SPECIAL OF DAYS. :cool: :cool:
AND MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT, AND NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!!!
:cool: :rolleyes: :D

lvpets2002
03-28-2008, 10:19 AM
;) Happy Purrthday Groucho.. Have many many more Sweetie.. Yes we need photos please..

kb2yjx
03-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Very Happy Birthday Wishes to Groucho from your NJ friends, Clan Campbell, Norton, Raven, Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, and Bianca Rose!!!!

GILL
03-28-2008, 10:49 AM
And more happy birthday wishs from the Crew

Killearn Kitties
03-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday Groucho! :D

I hope you have the most wonderful of days, and you absolutely LOVE your presents. Please do tell us what you get. :D

Randi
03-28-2008, 11:02 AM
Happy 7th Birthday, sweet Groucho!

It sounds like you're going to have a wonderful day with yummy treats and extra cuddles. :) Have fun! Fister and I wish you many more happy years!

Kisses and headbumpies.... and I too hope you'll show us what you get.

cassiesmom
03-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Happy Birthday Purrthday, Groucho!

Anikaca77
03-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Happy Purrthday Groucho!!!!

Felicia's Mom
03-28-2008, 02:03 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/njmckern/Greetings/10.gif
Happy Purrthday Groucho!

orangemm
03-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Happy Lucky Seven Birthday, Groucho!! Can't wait to see your pictures. Have a wonderful party!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2008, 09:07 PM
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!!! I hope you had a great day.:)

CultureJunky
03-31-2008, 07:26 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!! Many happy returns and may you enjoy your day to the full ;)

momcat
04-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi PT friends! I'm sorry for the delay but I want to thank all of you for the wonderful purrthday wishes you sent to me. It made my happy day even happier!

I got some nice presents...a new collar, a few cosmic country catnip toys, a catnip toy that looks like a stick of dynamite, Temptations, Kookamonga catnip treats and a brand new bed! Meowmie and Soncat kept on giving me scritchies, kissies and lots of lovies which put me right in purring lovebug mode. I even had some fried chicken which is my favorite!

Poor Meowmie is so frustrated and upset about my new pictures. She can't figure out how to get them on Zoombrowser so they can go to Photobucket and I can say hi to all of you in person. Really, she's a super great Meowmie and loves me to pieces but when it comes to any kind of computer stuff she just can't seem to make it happen no matter how hard she tries. Poor Meowmie!

Thank you all again!

Your friend,
Groucho

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-03-2008, 03:47 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR PRINCE GROUCHO!!!
My wishes are a bit late, because mommy didn't notice this thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I hope you had a blast, and lots of goodies too :)
Sending you a big kiss on your nose

INKA

nancys
04-03-2008, 11:01 AM
HAPPY HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!!! and many more :)