PDA

View Full Version : Jack's resting place is now complete

CultureJunky
03-26-2008, 10:58 AM
We have now planted a beautiful red miniature rose where Jack is laid to rest in our back garden. I also ordered a memorial from this website: www.petmemorialsuk.co.uk. I ordered a pawstone which you can have a gold plaque put on it with a name and a message.
I am very pleased that Jack has such a nice resting place, and that I will be able to sit out in the garden with him in the summer. I wanted him to have a special place, and I really think he has it now.

Kate

Here are some pictures:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Razorbladebeat/JacksRestingPlace.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Razorbladebeat/JackMemorialStone2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Razorbladebeat/JackMemorialStone.jpg

AlleyCat
03-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Oh, that's so nice! That gave me LES. I'm glad he's got such a beautiful resting place where you can visit him.

moosmom
03-26-2008, 11:43 AM
What a beautiful resting place!!! That stone is a lovely tribute to a wonderful cat!! It's nice to know that you have a place to sit and talk to Jack.

RIP sweet baby Jack. You'll be missed! :(

Randi
03-26-2008, 11:55 AM
That is a beautiful resting place for Jack, and have no doubt you'll be sitting there a lot in the summer - to remind him how much you love him. The pawstone is so special. :)

Rest in Peace, dear sweet Jack!

kitten645
03-26-2008, 12:32 PM
LES here to..and I'm at work :rolleyes: Jack will always be with you. What a lovely site.
Claudia

Freedom
03-26-2008, 03:52 PM
That is a lovely tribute and memorial stone for Jack. I am glad you did this it will be so nice for all of you.

catmandu
03-26-2008, 05:09 PM
I Dont Have A Tribute Like That But I Make Photo Montages Of My Cats Who Have Passed On, And Carry Thier Photos With Me In An Angel Photo Album.
That Way We Can All Go And Have A Nice Lunch Together!
Jacks So Impressed With His Memorial , And We Know That There Will Be Many Nights When He Brings His Pet Angel Companions To Visit. You Will Hear Them Enjoying Thier All Night Picnic Party
And They Will Set A Spot Aside For You.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

CultureJunky
03-26-2008, 06:21 PM
:) I love the thought of Jack visiting with his new angel pals, and showing them where he lived, and telling them all about his mum who adored him so.

momtomany
03-26-2008, 06:26 PM
What a beautiful tribute for Jack. A beautiful spot to still talk to you baby.

phesina
03-26-2008, 07:40 PM
That is lovely. What a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful and beloved friend. And how nice that you will be able to spend time sitting with him and talking to him in your lovely garden.

AbbyMom
03-26-2008, 07:50 PM
That is so touching. What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful cat. LES here.

kb2yjx
03-27-2008, 01:36 PM
That is so beautiful!! I love the colour of the roses!!! I am sure Jack is pleased!! You loved him so much to do this for him!

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2008, 12:14 AM
What a nice tribute to Jack. The stone and flowers are beautiful.:)

lvpets2002
03-28-2008, 12:31 PM
:) Awee Such A Very Nice Tribute to you Jack.. RIP wittle one.. May you be at RB with the other Beloved PT Angels..