PDA

View Full Version : Hello PT! Boy have I been gone!

ilovemypup
03-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Wow! I can't wait to scavenge into all the threads:D
Anywho, I have been so busy! Finally it's spring break and I can relax:)

Lot's has happened! I've moved..no longer in Northern California, i'm in Southern California now, lol
I went to the hospital for a couple weeks, I am getting better :)
I don't think I have posted to you guys that Pepperoni, is now staying with my uncle for a while. I am sad, but she isn't the type of dog to be in an apartment..even with longs walks.. she needs to be able to run like crazy and live with other dogs, so that's why she is there. :)

So, how is everyone? What did I miss??

-Ali

Karen
03-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Welcome back! Good to hear from you, I am sure you are missing your Pepperoni girl, but it sounds like you made the right choice for her temperament. Do you get to visit her often?

ilovemypup
03-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi!

Thanks:) My uncle is in Southern California, so for a while it was hard to visit her because I was living in Northern Cali, but now that we did move down south, I will be visiting her much more. :D

-Ali

Ginger's Mom
03-25-2008, 03:04 PM
Aw, I have a real soft spot for Pepperoni because she reminds me so much of one of Ginger's neighborhood friends. She is lucky that she has a family that cares enough to find other family members for her to stay with where she can run and play and continue to be a loved girl. I am sure she enjoys your visits, don't forget to take a camera. :)

ilovemypup
03-26-2008, 01:26 AM
Aw, I have a real soft spot for Pepperoni because she reminds me so much of one of Ginger's neighborhood friends. She is lucky that she has a family that cares enough to find other family members for her to stay with where she can run and play and continue to be a loved girl. I am sure she enjoys your visits, don't forget to take a camera. :)
Hi!
Aw, that's really neat! :)
Thanks a lot..lot's of people are giving me hard time, kinda rubbing it in my face that Pepper isn't with me right now, and it makes me happy to hear your response! :D

Definitely bringing the camera!:D

Hellow
03-26-2008, 10:40 AM
I remember when i took a short break from PT because i was working real hard at school, when i came back i had to read through 100+ threads to get up to date lol!

ilovemypup
03-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Haha I know now how you feel!!