PDA

View Full Version : Music video of the pups

K9soul
03-25-2008, 09:42 AM
I had it in mind after looking through all my video clips from our snow storm last Friday to make a little music video. I mentioned it to Robin and she said I better post it so here it is :D. It's nothing monumental, just thought it came out cute. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk0abp0if0A

RobiLee
03-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Absolutely loved it, Jess! So glad you posted it. I was cracking up at Raven digging in the snow for the ball. She seems like such a firecracker..lol. Tori would absolutley love playing with her in all that snow. They would have a blast. Love the ending with them going in the doggie door. Now you make me want a doggie door too!

I liked your choice of song too. Who sang them? Both voices sounded familiar but I'm scared to say who I think for fear of being wrong...lol. Was the first version Harry Connick Jr and the second Dean Martin? I think I have the first one wrong and maybe the second right..lol..watch me be wrong on both accounts!

K9soul
03-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Glad you enjoyed it Robin! You are partly right. The first one is Michael Buble. I'm actually not really familiar with him but enjoyed how it sounded. The second one is Dean Martin. I couldn't decide between the more jazzy and the more traditional sounding ones, and I had plenty of video so put them both in :D.

Raven seems to love tossing that ball into the snow and then batting around and digging for it. Though it was priceless catching Tommy's theft at the end LOL

cloverfdx
03-26-2008, 07:37 AM
That is lovely Jess :D. I love Michael Buble' as well, he is great.

Thanks for sharing with us.

anna_66
03-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Since that's one of my favorite Christmas songs, needless to say I absolutely LOVED it...even have it as a song choice on one of my videos too!

It was so much fun watching them play.
For some reason I really liked when Tommy was standing there and shook off all that snow. Like he was a statue that came to life:D

I'm glad Robin talked you into sharing it!

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Very cute video Jess! I love playing in the snow with my dogs and I'm sure you do too. ;)

K9soul
03-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments! I actually wasn't too thrilled about yet more snow (it's almost all melted already now), but the pups were having so much fun I couldn't help but be affected by their happiness :D.

Rhi I really like Michael Bluble's voice. I noticed browsing around on itunes that he has a Christmas album, I may have to pick that up.

Anna I actually remember your video with that song, in fact I was thinking about it when I was going through my video clips. That song just goes too perfectly with dogs playing in the snow LOL.

Annette, the best part about snow is going to play with the dogs in it :D.

Thanks again for watching and I'm glad it brought some smiles!

Ginger's Mom
03-26-2008, 07:36 PM
Just got a chance to load your video, Jess. It's great. Raven is still very much of a pup. You know I just couldn't help thinking while I was watching it that something like six months ago we weren't sure we would see her running around having such a good time. She sure is lucky to have you. And the second thing I thought was how well the your three pups al get along. It is so cute. :)