PDA

View Full Version : Bodine

nancys
03-24-2008, 05:02 PM
I gave away one more kitten Friday - I took it to the person who wanted it Fri. afternoon. The poor baby cried and when I handed it to the new owner, it gave me a look like it was saying Why Grandma? Why are you doing this? (They are my little grandbabies) It just acted like it was really scared. :( :confused: :eek:
Anyway the new owner called me yesterday morning to tell me the kitten just was not working out and she wanted to bring her back. She already had an old cat and the kitten would not let the old cat near the food dish to eat. She bought it home in a little cat carrier, and when she came up on the porch I could hear the kitten (I call her Bodine) crying. I really think she (Bodine) was glad to be home. She went from room to room checking everything out. I was gone for awhile yesterday and when I got home, Bodine was curled up in the basket, sound asleep. I don't know if I will try to give the kitten away again. :) :) :)

Fuzzybuns
03-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Sounds like kitty made a choice already...now she's just waiting for you to get it, lol.

Medusa
03-24-2008, 06:30 PM
I agree w/Fuzzybuns. Bodine has already spoken her piece. She considers herself at home now. :)

catmandu
03-24-2008, 06:40 PM
IT DOESNT SOUND AS THOUGH THAT KITTEN DIDNT GET A LOT OF TIME TO ADJUST ,SO MAYBE ITS FOR THE BEST THAT BODINES WITH YOU ONCE MORE. YOU MAY HAVE TO ACCEPT THE HAND OF FATE THAT SHES YOUR CAT!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101770.jpg

Laura's Babies
03-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Well, Bodine knew she was at home and she didn't want to go so she made sure she was brought back. Bodine has SPOKEN!

I really believe some people were desginated to belong to a certian kitty, the kitty knows who it is. I think Bodine selected you before she was born to be her human, just accept that and be happy you are so special that she selected YOU!

Samantha knew she belonged here before she ever met me. THIS was her home and she never gave up until it happened. I thank her every day for never giving up.

GILL
03-25-2008, 08:45 AM
Like it or not you've been kitten napped