PDA

View Full Version : Righteous Reggie!!!

catmandu
03-23-2008, 10:09 AM
ON EATER MORNING ITS REGGIE WHOS SET OFF SPLENDILY IN A BAZE OF COLORS AND SITTING SO PROUDLY IN HS EASTER BASKET.
ANOTHER SUCESS STORY OF HOW A MATURE CAT CAN MAKE A WONDERFUL ADOTEE , AND THAT A CAT THATS BARELY OUT OF KITTENHOOD CAN ADJUST EASILY TO A HOME.
I AM SAD WHEN PEOPLE ONLY WANT KITTENS AS THEY WOULD PASS UP A TREASURE LIKE REGGIE.
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND AN EASTER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO ROLLICKING REGGIE, OUR MEWWWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

orangemm
03-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Look what is in the Easter basket!!! (or rather I should say "who" ;) )

Reggie, you look mahvelous in that basket! Love the knitted/crocheted liner that offsets your beautiful coat. Why couldn't I have a nice Easter treat like that in my basket?

You can join my Binky in your mutual dislike for company (aka intruders!)! Sounds like you can be a naughty boy sometimes (chewing cords, biting visitors, splashing in the toilet :rolleyes: ), but we all have our bad times, don't we?

How nice of you to accept a new fursib so easily. There is something to be said for the younger generation.

I hope you have a lovely day as COTD, but I'm sure that you are COTD every day at your house!

Congratulations to a handsome dude!

tatsxxx11
03-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Happy Easter, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Reggie!:) I sure would love to find you in my Easter basket, sweetie; cuter than a chocolate bunny any ol' day, and sweeter too!:) And I couldn't help but notice that your Easter basket is lined with a "holiday appropriate" colored throw!:p

You may be a seasoned citizen Reggie, but after reading your bio., it's clear the years haven't keep you from living every moment of life to its fullest; and we can thank Caesar in part, for that!:D It's great to know that a seasoned citizen such as yourself is still in full vigor, packed with spunk and purrrsonality to spare!:D And your Mom hit the nail on the head Reggie, two are definitely double the fun!:) Congratulations on your extra special Easter Sunday honors, precious Reggie! I hope you and Caesar, and your wonderful family all, enjoy a very happy day of celebration! Love and hugs to you, and Casear too!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Reggie you are adorable!!!

I'd love an Easter basket stuffed with you!!! :D

I hope you and you family have a wonderfully fun day and very Happy Easter.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Felicia's Mom
03-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Happy Easter and happy COTD Reggie!

kb2yjx
03-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Reggie, it sure is good to see a senior kitty as our COTD!!!! I am glad that you and your brother get along so well!!! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
03-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Happy Easter and Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Reggie!