PDA

View Full Version : My very own kitty TV *Pix*

DJFyrewolf36
03-23-2008, 01:10 AM
My cats have a TV of thier own...they'd love it to be more of an interactive TV but they can't get everything lol!

My gekos haven't been featured on pet talk much...in fact I don't think I've ever shared a pic of Leo. Well, here now for your viewing pleasure is what my cats watch on a daily basis!

Leo (who is quite uncooperative. It took me ten tries to get THIS picture)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/March%2008/DSC00733.jpg

and my Dorian girl
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/March%2008/DSC00737.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/March%2008/DSC00738.jpg

Forgive the water spots :D

Just wanted everyone on PT to know that my lizards aren't just a myth lol.

Freedom
03-23-2008, 07:59 AM
I bet the cats enjoy their 'TV!"

Nice to see Dorian and Leo, they look good and healthy.

I have to keep a step stool in front of my aquarium, for the cats to check things out. ;) They also have their own "TV."

DJFyrewolf36
03-23-2008, 08:17 AM
I bet the cats enjoy their 'TV!"

Nice to see Dorian and Leo, they look good and healthy.

I have to keep a step stool in front of my aquarium, for the cats to check things out. ;) They also have their own "TV."

I used to allow the cats a closer look at the tanks(their favorite thing is when I put crickets in)...until one day Spook fell through Dorians tank lid! I decided that a little distance was needed. They can look but are much too far away to touch lol ;)

Laura's Babies
03-23-2008, 09:13 AM
That would drive Giz NUTS!! She would eventually figure out how to get in there. If she can figure out how to get the resivor off the waterer to dump all the water and not get her herself wet, I would be afraid she would figure out how to get in there to get a new "toy" to play with.... They do like their Catsitter DVD.

DJFyrewolf36
03-23-2008, 08:19 PM
That would drive Giz NUTS!! She would eventually figure out how to get in there. If she can figure out how to get the resivor off the waterer to dump all the water and not get her herself wet, I would be afraid she would figure out how to get in there to get a new "toy" to play with.... They do like their Catsitter DVD.

LOL thats why the door to our room is CLOSED when we are not actively in the room! When I first got Remus, I had Dorian and I forgot to keep the kitty out of the room when I wasn't home. Sure enough , when I got home I had a busted tank lid and crickets EVERYWHERE! Luckily Remus was only after the bugs and not the lizard so aside from being understandibly upset, Dorian was ok. Since then, they do not watch the kitty TV unsupervised lol.

RICHARD
03-25-2008, 01:15 AM
I was expecting a cross dressing cat...shows you where my head is at!

:confused:

DJFyrewolf36
03-25-2008, 03:43 AM
I was expecting a cross dressing cat...shows you where my head is at!

:confused:

LOL I could see where you were coming from...does that make ME crazy? :D

RICHARD
03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
LOL I could see where you were coming from...does that make ME crazy? :D

No, but that puts my sanity under some scrutiny, eh? :D