PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

AdoreMyDogs
08-21-2002, 05:57 PM
I am really busy making my house into a home, but Dan got us online today :) I have looked at DOTD briefly while at work, but didn't want to stay on long since internet is monitored.

Miss you all. I'll post more later. I have to go and take Kersey to obedience now.

Hugs from Leslie, Graham, & Kersey

Sudilar
08-21-2002, 06:31 PM
Glad you're back!! Pop in when you can!!!

mugsy
08-21-2002, 07:37 PM
Welcome back Leslie!! How's the house?? Is everyone settling in ok?? I look forward to hearing about everything.

anna_66
08-21-2002, 09:10 PM
Glad to have you back!

Sounds like you have alot of work ahead of you, but isn't it wonderful making a house your "home"?!

Come and say hi whenever you have time!

Dixie Belle
08-21-2002, 09:14 PM
Good to have you back.

ramanth
08-21-2002, 10:18 PM
WELCOME BACK LESLIE!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the move and get together sometime. :)

Kfamr
08-21-2002, 10:48 PM
Welcome back!!

I hope you are enjoying your new home, my father and i, and Simba just got back from my brother' new house he isn't moved in yet, but we got the closing on it and we are painting it. WE and Simba layed in the middle of the floor, my head on his paws and his head in my head and we were "supervising" lol! Simba inspected the back yard, made a few adjustments with a lift of his leg, and he said it was ok..... all except for the dock... he doesn't like it... not at all. He was afraid to go on the dock lol. anyways, this isn't about me, Simba, or my brother's house. It's about You, Dan, Kersey and Graham!

Hopefully you guys are settleing in allright, How does Graham and Kersey like their new yard?

Cincy'sMom
08-21-2002, 11:22 PM
Welcome back!

Logan
08-21-2002, 11:29 PM
Congratulations, Leslie!! You are in!!! :D What wonderful news!!! :)

We'll be looking forward to seeing the "after" pictures!!! Hope Graham, Kersey and Dan (and of course, you) are all happy in your new home!!!

Logan

shais_mom
08-22-2002, 12:00 AM
Glad all is going well!! Best of Luck!!!
I hope Kersey is doing better!

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-22-2002, 06:17 AM
Welcome Back, Leslie!

I am sure you have been busy getting unpacked and making your new place homey and comfortable. We have missed you here. How are Graham and Kersey doing? Are they settling in well? How do they like having their own back yard?

Can't wait to hear all about it :)

delidog
08-22-2002, 06:58 AM
so glad to see you back...leslie and kids...congrats on the new house...pop in when you can....glad that all is well:)

KYS
08-22-2002, 08:47 AM
Welcome back, we missed you. :)

Dixieland Dancer
08-22-2002, 08:52 AM
Welcome back and Congratulations again on the new house! How is Graham and Kersey settling in? Are things better with Kersey now or are you still having problems? Fill us in when you can. ;)