PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-21-2008, 12:39 AM
For Jamaica, that is. :D

We leave for Milwaukee on Friday around 2pm. We'll stay overnight at a friend's house and then our flight leaves Milwaukee at around 10am the next morning. We'll be back on the 28th or 29th, depending on when we get back into Milwaukee and whether we feel like driving home that night or taking it easy for a night and leaving the next morning.

I'll take TONS of pictures with my new camera (a Nikon D40! :D) and I'll miss you all tons. Take it from me, this is a much needed vacation.

As a side note, for those of you who have been following the whole Jay thing, I had a WONDERFUL day today. I finally got out of the house all day and hung out with my friends Paul and Courtney and a few others. We sat at Perkins for 2 hours and just talked and laughed. I loved it. I was soooo happy today. I love being happy, and I sure as hell don't need Jay to make me happy.

Anyway, I love you guys and I'll be back soon. :) Take care while I'm gone!

Karen
03-21-2008, 01:02 AM
Have a wonderful time! Glad you had a good day, and I hope they will continue to be good from this day forward!

chocolatepuppy
03-21-2008, 05:07 AM
Oh yes, lots of pictures. ;) Have fun! :D

Suki Wingy
03-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Have fun in the warmth!

JuniorxMyxLove
03-21-2008, 02:14 PM
ahh LUCKY!

we were going to go to jamaica this winter for christmas, but with my aunts surprise party, my cousins wedding, and the trip to florida to see my uncle (not to mention riding) we can't afford it this year :[

have fun being warmer then me!!

Taz_Zoee
03-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

kuhio98
03-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Whew, you scared me girl! Have a wonderful time on your trip. Pamper yourself, you sure deserve it. Can't wait to see the pictures.

carole
03-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh Megan how wonderful for you, i am sooo...envious, i can just see you on those beautiful beaches, soaking up the sun, have a great time girl, really looking forward to seeing the pictures.Enjoy yourself , and leave all your worries behind, and just have a blast won't you? :)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-21-2008, 06:53 PM
You scared me!! :p Have tons and tons of fun- I'll be waiting for those pictures! My grandparents live near Milwaukee, we always fly to there when we go and visit!

moosmom
03-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Have a wonderful SAFE trip!! Take lots of pictures and get a great tan, girl!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Well everyone, we're in Milwaukee! I didn't think we'd have internet at Amy's house.

We ended up leaving at noon because the weather was SOOO bad. We got to Steven's Point (30 mins away) and it had already started snowing. By Oskkosh, it was full whiteout conditions. :( Overall, we saw 10 cars and 4 semis in the ditch. :(:(

But we were safe in Milwaukee five hours later. It was only supposed to be a three hour drive! But we're here, safe, and hoping our flight isn't cancelled tomorrow!

Wish us luck!

ramanth
03-21-2008, 08:27 PM
*jealous* HAVE FUN!!

*LabLoverKEB*
03-21-2008, 10:03 PM
What a bummer...

I hope you are having fun, and good luck! :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Okay! We're in Jamaica. But it was quite the journey getting here!

Our flight out of Milwaukee Saturday morning was delayed and hour. Not bad, but that made our layover a big squeeze. By the time we got INTO Atlanta, we had to RUN to our connecting flight because we had TEN minutes to get to our plane! They had actually cancelled our seats because we were so behind!

Finally, we get on the plane, get to Jamaica, and are stuck at customs in Jamaica for what feels like forever! And it was so much warmer here, we were trying to adjust to the climate change! Finally we get through customs, get our bags, and then we had to wait for our bus to take us to Beaches Boscobel.

The bus ride was TWO HOURS... oh my god. It wasn't terrible, but we were SO TIRED! And poor Gavin got car sick on the bus. But we finally made it!

THEN-- oh yes, there's a then-- we get stuck sitting in the hotel lobby because they screwed up our suite. It wasn't clean, so we waiting for an hour and a half to get a new room. Then we ate, and collapsed, lol.

This morning was a balmy 80 degrees and we've been at the beach and poolside all day! They have a bar IN the pool, and boy, we took advantage of that! (By the way, the legal drinking age is 18 here, so I can drink! :P)

It's raining a little now. But that's okay, because we're pooped and a little sunburned! But so far so good! I don't know if I'll be back online much, because they charge us $15 for 24 hours of internet, and the internet is only in the lobby. (And the lobby is a ten minute walk! And part of it is outside, and since its raining... you know!)

Anyway, I promise pics when I get home. We have a beautiful beach-front suite and... it's just amazing. I can't even tell you. I love it! I may never come home! :D

Talk to you guys later!