PDA

View Full Version : Sigh... kitten captured heart! (NEW Zachariah pic #11)

jennielynn1970
03-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Well, I've been helping out another rescue in our area called Furry Feet, and I've been meeting their kitties and getting to know them, and I just have to say I am falling in love with a few of them!!!

My favorites right now are two tuxedo kitties, lol.... shocker, I know. I just love my tuxies. The first one is a sweet little girl named Bianca. Bianca is special because she only has one eye (her other became infected and the shelter had the vet remove it). She doesn't let that hold her up and is totally spunky and sweet.

The second one is a guy named Atlas. He's another tuxie, and is just so personable and funny. He's got the most adorable black nose, and loves to get pets and attention.

There were a ton of them there, and all cats are wonderful, so gosh it would be hard to decide if I had to do so (which I probably won't).

Karen
03-21-2008, 03:24 AM
Aww, they are sure to capture someone's heart soon!

orangemm
03-21-2008, 04:39 AM
I, too, am a big sucker for a tuxie! What adorable babies!!

kb2yjx
03-21-2008, 07:51 AM
What a sweet duo!!! Bianca is a beauty!!!! Atlas so handsome!!!! How couold one not fall in love with them!!!

Medusa
03-21-2008, 08:13 AM
Aw, sweetie pie Bianca, it looks like you're winking at us.

Laura's Babies
03-21-2008, 08:21 AM
Two wonderful sweethearts! I love tuxies too. I hope those two get a nice forever home soon!

catmandu
03-21-2008, 09:11 AM
WHEN I SEE A GREAT LITTLE KITTEN , I THINK OF THE POTENTIAL YERAS OF FUN THAT WE WOULD HAVE TOGETHER IF THEY WERE TO COME INTO THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL.
HOW THEY WOULD SCARE AND THEN ENCHANT THE OLDER CATS AND GRADUALLY FILL IN THIER ROLES AS BEAUTIFUL FELINE COMPANIONS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012043.jpg
JUST AS MY LITTLE FOUNDLING SCRAPPY 2 DID WHEN I TOOK HER IN OVER 3 YEARS AGO.
WE PRAY THAT ATLAS AND BIANCA FIND FURRREVER HOMES.

Freedom
03-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Bianca has quite similar markings to my Tuppence! Oh *swoon* he hee.
And Atlas, the flash made his whiskers all glittery, quite a cool dude look!

Sure do wish them the best in finding their furever homes!

momtomany
03-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!! Tuxies are the beat of my heart. I love them and their quirky personalities. 3 of my gang are tuxies, Mackie, Shelby and TJ. Bianca and Atlas, what beauties you are.

Taz_Zoee
03-21-2008, 09:24 AM
So, Jennie, does this mean you are getting two new tuxies? LOL :p ;)

jennielynn1970
03-21-2008, 10:25 AM
So, Jennie, does this mean you are getting two new tuxies? LOL :p ;)

Ummmm... I don't think I can do that at this point! I WISH I could, but 8 seems to be the limit, especially with Zachariah here. I guess Calloway will have to be my lone tuxie for now. I'd love to foster either of them if I'd get an opening at some point. She's got a TON of kitties in her house.

Oh, and for anyone who hasn't seen Zachariah in a while... here's my handsome foster boy! I love him so much, but he really needs to stop bullying my other cats!
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/sweetzach.jpg

Grace
03-21-2008, 10:58 AM
I adore big orange boys. Please give Zachariah a hug and smooch from me.

pitc9
03-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Cute and Cute!!!

I hope they find fur-ever homes soon!

momcat
03-23-2008, 05:15 PM
It took all of a nano-second to fall in love with Bianca and Atlas. They both look so sweet and squishable! Prayers are being prayed for them to find their loving, caring furever homes very soon. Please let us know how they're doing? And if you can, would you give them lots of scritchies and lovies from me?

Taz_Zoee
03-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Oh, and for anyone who hasn't seen Zachariah in a while... here's my handsome foster boy! I love him so much, but he really needs to stop bullying my other cats!
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/sweetzach.jpg
You're telling me this handsome chunka kitty is a bully? I don't believe it!! ;) :p This picture certainly contradicts your words. hee hee

Emeraldgreen
03-23-2008, 07:30 PM
The tuxies are adorable. But THAT Zachariah!!! I love him! It is so cute how he has his big paws curled around like that. And that belly! He sure doesn't look like a bully while he's napping. LOL :)

jennielynn1970
03-24-2008, 02:16 PM
The tuxies are adorable. But THAT Zachariah!!! I love him! It is so cute how he has his big paws curled around like that. And that belly! He sure doesn't look like a bully while he's napping. LOL :)

Ahhhh, but looks are so deceiving!! He's in time out again as I type. :rolleyes: What is with him and backing everyone in a corner and terrorizing them?!