PDA

View Full Version : First day of spring? Ya...right.

luckies4me
03-20-2008, 11:53 PM
I could have sworn today was the first day of spring, however, about an hour ago it was snowing. Is it just me or is winter getting longer every year?

A few days ago it was snowing in Albequerque, NM. And yes, I know I'm probably spelling the city name wrong. :o

Jessika
03-21-2008, 12:02 AM
We had the nicest weather today than we've had in a week! Near 70's, nice sunshine, it has been raining and cold all week so I was pretty happy :)

slleipnir
03-21-2008, 12:11 AM
We had freezing rain all day :rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
03-21-2008, 06:32 AM
We're expecting a white Easter here in NE Ohio. :cool: Might as well, we didn't have a white Christmas. ;)

Medusa
03-21-2008, 08:31 AM
We ran the gamut as usual. It pounded rain for two days straight and, while I was loading groceries into my car, I got drenched. By the time I got home, it was hailing, then it turned to snow and we got two inches. I think I saw some black locusts in there somewhere, too.

luckies4me
03-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Well my hopes of waking up to snow covered streets didn't happen. :p

It actually snowed here on Christmas, but none of it stuck because it was too wet.

shepgirl
03-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Yeah right...it's -10C out here. At least it's nice and sunny. For us Spring usually shows itself around the end of May, although it's been known to snow at that time too.

Jessika
03-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Wow, I must have it lucky then, hehe. It's 60*F and cloudy here, but still nice nontheless - it isn't raining! Supposed to get colder later this weekend though.

CountryWolf07
03-21-2008, 12:47 PM
We're expecting a white Easter here in NE Ohio. :cool: Might as well, we didn't have a white Christmas. ;)

Ditto. We had a little White Christmas here in Cleveland, though. :)

luckies4me
03-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Wow, I must have it lucky then, hehe. It's 60*F and cloudy here, but still nice nontheless - it isn't raining! Supposed to get colder later this weekend though.

Please send some of your sunshine this way! It's been raining forever. Ok, well it hasn't rained today but it is super freezing outside! I'm ready to hit the river and ocean, hiking trails and hot springs, but sit inside playing rainy day games. :rolleyes: