PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Funny story about online dating

binka_nugget
03-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Ohhh! I just got a good laugh!

Okay well I'm recently single. I thought I'd take a stab at online dating (couldn't hurt right?) I just got an email saying I had a new message so I went and checked it. Seems like a nice enough guy. I clicked on his profile to find out more. I thought "Huh.. he looks familiar". I realized he's the guy who hired me as a dog trainer for his facility! LOL! I haven't started teaching there yet because we're still waiting for the list to fill up but we have met and talked for half an hour. I remember showing him my tattoos. He saw my tattoos on my profile and somehow didn't clue in that he hired me to work for him! :D :p

Oh man! Teaching classes is going to be awkward whenever he clues in! :eek:

beeniesmom
03-20-2008, 08:50 PM
AAhhhhh hahaha! :D

CountryWolf07
03-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Really! That's funny. :)

Catty1
03-20-2008, 10:06 PM
TOOOOO funny!

Are you going to say anything? "Hey, thanks for the message, but I don't think people that work together should date!" When he looks stunned....show him your tattoos...lol ;)

binka_nugget
03-20-2008, 10:23 PM
TOOOOO funny!

Are you going to say anything? "Hey, thanks for the message, but I don't think people that work together should date!" When he looks stunned....show him your tattoos...lol ;)

Haha! I'm not sure what I'm going to do.. hopefully he never realizes. That's an embarassing moment I can live without! :p

Laura's Babies
03-20-2008, 10:26 PM
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! TO funnieeeeeeee!

Flatcoatluver
03-20-2008, 10:29 PM
:D Lol.

Well I guess it really is a small world. I wish I could sign up for your classes. :(

Aspen and Misty
03-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Or maybe he liked you but was to shy to ask you in person so he messaged you on this online dating web site, at leas that way if he gets rejected he can say "Oh, I didn't even know it was you". ;)

Good luck,
Ashley

lvpets2002
03-21-2008, 12:08 PM
:p Too Funny.. I can't wait to hear what happens when he clues in..LOL :D