PDA

View Full Version : Sassy Sammy

Marigold2
03-20-2008, 06:16 AM
Hello Sassy and Sweet Sammy,
Grandma here. What a lovely surprise it was to see your handsome face this morning. You certainly deserve to be POTD.
You have brought so much joy to our family. And even though you always poop on grandpa's shoulder he does love you to pieces. I never had a indoor pet bird before and never knew what joy they bring to all they come to love. Have a great day Sam the Man. Kisses Grandma

momoffuzzyfaces
03-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Sammy you cutie, you!!!

How even more special to have your threat started by your Grandma, even if she did tell a story on you!!! ;) Don't poop on the ones who love you, sweetie!!! :D

I hope your entire family are having a wonderfully fun day today and you are being spoiled rotten!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Greetings and happy PET OF THE DAY, Sam the Man!:D Yay, one of our very own is today's featured honoree!:) And Grandma, our very own Marigold2, even got "first congrats" honors:cool: I was so, SO touched by your story Sammy; that's one awesome, devoted, compassionate Mom you have there; and your Grandparents are pretty cool, too!:D OK, today, no "bananas," no yucky fruits or veggies, (:D) just lots of pasta and cereal, fun times and love!:) Enjoy your much deserved, special day of honor sweet Sammy; you're the best feathered friend a human could ever hope for!:) Head skritches and kisses to you!

damiqti
03-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Congratulations, Sammy!! You are one handsome birdy, and it sounds like your humans love you so!! Hope you enjoyed your special day! :)