PDA

View Full Version : Science discovers a new Easter phenomenon- the Easter Kitty

Barbara
03-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Little Fritz August walked right into my co-worker Gudrun's garden and applied for a job. Unfortunately her 3 resident kitties said there was no place for anybody else and Mona who has to take her medication on a daily basis said she would not come home at all if the new kid stayed.
So Gudrun found a place for the boy to go and she found it with another co-worker, Emmelie.
Emmelie and her bf had never been owned by a kitty before so some things were new for them. E.g. how much action a young guy of under a year can want in the middle of the night;)
But the biggest surprise for them came when they saw how Fritz August changed for Easter ;)

Laura's Babies
03-18-2008, 06:51 AM
What a handsome Easter Cat! He looks ready to hop around and distribute his treats to his humans on Easter Sunday.

Killearn Kitties
03-18-2008, 08:03 AM
Hmm, I think I doubt the veracity of some of the details of this story. I think I need to examine this kitty in person. Please send him over with some chocolate eggs.

Edwina's Secretary
03-18-2008, 09:25 AM
We need to see the other end of Little Fitz Augusta. Is his tail short and fluffy? Then we will know for sure!

catmandu
03-18-2008, 09:51 AM
Our Dad Cant Have Chocolates , Not Too Many So He Said That Aquari Yums Would Do . Could You Have That Nice Eatser Kitty Bring Us Some Please!!!
Thank You So Much, The Found Cats.
We Will Share With The Porchies Gladly!!!

RICHARD
03-18-2008, 12:24 PM
I wonder what he'll do for Christmas? :D

Vio&Juni
03-19-2008, 07:19 PM
That's a good Easter surprise :)

Catsnclay
03-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Wow! What a cute Easter Catbbit? Or is is a Bunnyat? Hmmm.... I'll have to look into that! ;)

phesina
03-20-2008, 07:31 PM
An Easter miracle!