PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dog issues at one place.

jimmy123
03-18-2008, 04:24 AM
Hi, to all the dog lovers .I love dogs and I myself own a Black Pointer. I am looking out for a collaborative place where I can find all the information about dogs like how to interact with them, links to other sites that offer specific dog service. To say my complete problem in a line I need a complete place dedicated to dog issues. Thanks!

Rachel
03-18-2008, 07:37 AM
I just heard about this site on the Martha Stewart show yesterday so I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. It is www.fetchdog.com. On the right hand side is a blue section called Learn and Connect which has a plethora of information on everything dog.

david5675
03-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi, I was also in a similar situation and was on the look out for such a place that could be associated with your problem. By my searching and advice from online users I found a place that was dedicated to dog issues (http://www.snooppooch.com/). This place really helped me to closely interact with my dog as it had issues on certain dog matters which made my knowledge broader about them. Hope every dog lover will love this piece of information.