PDA

View Full Version : What's your cats favorite toy?

buttercup132
03-17-2008, 05:31 PM
I thought this would be neat to see the weird things (or normal things) your cats love to play with.

Ducky- He LOVES straws and shoe laces
He was just bugging me to play with a shoe lace with him and now he's lying beside it:rolleyes:

Milo- Sticks, coat hangers, strings, bags

Molly-Sticks,balls,mice

Hank-Balls and his feather toy (I don't know what it's called)

Baby cat- I think she likes balls the best.

Laura's Babies
03-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Whatever is in Giz's purse, it is her favorite and she wants it so she digs for it!
She LOVES her purse with the toys in it....

Freedom
03-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Cuddles has a favorite mousie which she carries around, puts down, chatters to, pats and taps, picks up and carries some more. This goes on day or night, often I waken to hear her talking to 'her mousie.' It is one of those hard to find ones (of course! :rolleyes: ) which rattles. I don't know what is inside. I spend time at the pet stores picking up and shaking the mousies trying to find another one. The minute I do, I buy it so I have some for Cuddles. Because everyone else here shreds them! And Cuddles ONLY wants the ones which rattle.

I bought a sparkly pink ball with a bell inside, and that is a HUGE hit with most of the others.

Anything with catnip scent is also a hit.

Chestnut, as I've mentioned and posted pics, HAS to have his bathroom faucet turned ON, even if he is not thirsty. He'll just sit on the vanity and watch the water go down the drain.

RICHARD
03-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Actually, it's my favorite toy.

It's the laser pointer.

100% fun. :D