PDA

View Full Version : My Baby is HOME!! YAY!!

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Yipeeee!! A little sore but home. He gave me some kisses right away!! That just made my day. He just ate a small amount, he is starved since he has not eatten since yesterday but they said to just give him small amounts to be sure it stays down. Then she laughed and said he probably does not each much anyway so give him about half, you know one piece of food. LOL. He is sleeping in my lap right now, right where he is suppose to be Mommy's heart is content, baby is home safe and sound...*sigh*

They even saved his baby teeth they pulled in a little baggy:D

Pam
03-17-2008, 03:10 PM
I can't believe that I am almost as relieved as you are. :) Chopper is everyone's favorite little buddy but that makes us all worry twice as much with the anesthesia, etc. for such a tiny little sweetie. I can just imagine how happy he is to be snuggling up with you after his little ordeal at the white coats. Pictures of the little patient would be welcomed by all of us I am sure! ;) No rush - enjoy your cuddle time and when he wakes up tell him that all of his PT aunties are sending big smooches!

Ginger's Mom
03-17-2008, 03:18 PM
Yay, Chopper! You are such a brave little boy. You rest up, sweetie, you have a big photo shoot to do tomorrow. ;) :D

cassiesmom
03-17-2008, 03:30 PM
smooch smooch smoochie smoochie smooch smooch smooch smoochie smooch

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/randompicsdogs076.jpg

Taz_Zoee
03-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Woo Hoo! I am so glad to hear he is home and snuggled in your lap where he belongs. :) Please give him some kissies from me. :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Welcome Home Chopper!!! What a great little guy you are :) I had to stop everything I was doing and get to the computer to check on "our little man". I'm so glad you came out of it really good, sweetheart!! Hugs to you and Mom :) :) :)

Freedom
03-17-2008, 08:42 PM
They even saved his baby teeth they pulled in a little baggy:D

I am happy to read that he is home and all is well. But this comment, aw man, that just got me bawling and I don't even know WHY! Sometimes people just do things that are SO sweet, unasked!

kallisto4529
03-17-2008, 09:10 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOOO I am so glad he is home safe and sound, and he is our favorite lil man...lol What a brave boy you are Chopper we are all so proud of you!! I am quite sure mommy is very very very happy to have you home.
please give him kisses from me too.

K9karen
03-17-2008, 11:33 PM
*Jumps for joy and wipes sweat off of brow* Sweet dreams im mommy's arms, darling, sweetie. What a trooper you are! A zillion kisses on you, Chopper! Feel perfect soon!

kt_luvs_kitties
03-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Oh Chopper, I am so glad to hear you are home and not in too much pain! Tell mommie to give you a *gentle* kissy from me... ;)

And I am glad you can finally take a breath, It is hard isnt it?

*Joey is going in the morning for his shots, And I am already tearing up for him :rolleyes: *

I think it is sweet of them to save his teeth for you. I literally went down on hands and knees when my cats were babies, looking for those teeth :rolleyes: I even made a little box to save them in, along with all the whiskers I find... :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Thanks everyone...he is more sore this morning....walking with his tail lowered and a really sad look on his face. He did not even want to try to go potty this morning (can't image there is much to go anyway after eating so little yesterday). He even cuddled with hubby on the couch while I was in the shower last night which he does sometimes but then as soon as he sees me he wants me...last night he stayed there for a bit with these big sad brown eyes that would just melt your heart. I know all that was done was for the better I just wish that I could make him feel less sore or not sore at all would even be better. I made him sleep in his kennel which he was not happy about but did not make a fush. I was afraid of Duke or Champ maybe bumping him or something during the night.

I wanted to tell everyone thank you again...you are all truly AWESOME!!!

p.s. yes I think is was really touching when I showed up and the receptionist said "and here are his teeth we put in a baggy for you, just in case you wanted to save them". :D Of course I do :D

pitc9
03-18-2008, 07:07 AM
I'm SO happy he's back home with you!

anna_66
03-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Welcome Home Chopper!!!!

I'm so very glad to hear that he is home and fine:D

4 Dog Mother
03-18-2008, 08:53 AM
Glad that Chopper is home and everything is okay. Don't worry Chopper, you will feel all right real soon!

cassiesmom
03-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Welovespuppies, how is Chopper this afternoon? I hope he's feeling better than this morning. Could you give him (Duke and Champ too) some pets for me, please.

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Thanks for asking cassiesmom. Chopper is doing a little better this afternoon. He has given me a few Grrrrrrs when he thought he heard something and a couple little yips when the others barked but besides that he has pretty much spent the day sleeping either in my lap or on Duke's bed wrapped in his blankie right next to my desk. He ate much better today and seemed to have a little more giddy up when asked if he wanted to go out to potty. Certainly, I would be more than happy to hand out the lovin' you send their way. ;)

Alysser
03-18-2008, 05:03 PM
WELOVESPUPPIES, I am sorry I didn't see the other thread!! I never have time to post anymore I just mostly browse! I just went back an looked. I am so glad Chopper's surgery went well!! I am sure you missed your little man!! Who wouldn't? Please post some pictures when the cutie pie gets better :D I'd love to see his face again. Give him hugs and kisses for me!! :)

I am sorry for not seeing your thread before, Chopper. That should be a true SIN. ;)

mr.chiwawa
03-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Hi Chopper....Mister here momma waz excited to see that you made it homez from those nazty wite coatz. I underztandz howz you iz feelin. I went trouz the same ting. But my momma tookz me when I waz wittle. Member you canz milk the you feelz soar for a wittle while. Like I didz :p
Feelz betterz soonerz...Mister

I am so excited to see that Chopper is doing better. I know how you felt Mister was fixed at 4 months then I had to take him back again when he was just under a year for his baby teeth. I guess it's common in smaller chi's. Mister weighs in at a whopping 3 pounds..Anyways I am glad to see he came out of it fine hang in there momma those looks are meant to melt our hearts.... :rolleyes:
Sending tons and tons of hugs and loves to Chopper....

kallisto4529
03-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I just wanted to check in and see how Chopper was doing???? hope this finds him doing ok give him hugs

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-20-2008, 05:26 AM
Chopper is doing much better...about 5 p.m. yesterday he actually looked a little more like his usual self, still real caution about to much movement so he must still be a little sore (but he does milk it LOL). He wanted to play ball some yesterday with his bouncy ball so I tossed it about in the house but he just kinda walked fast after it and brought it back about 5-6 times and then he was done. I guess he realized he was not ready for that yet. He did want to go for a walk so I felt horrible when I left him behind but we live on dirt roads and walk 3 miles so I really do not think he is ready for that. Thank youe for all your concern. I hope to get some pictures posted of him soon LOL!!

Hey Mister! Iz me Chopper...oh how I knowz to milk dis bottom sorness ting. I getz cookies in bed and I jus givz deese wooks to mommy wiff my big brown eyez and her comes over and cuddles me....I tink I am gonna wike dis :D

Pam
03-20-2008, 07:14 AM
I just had to check in this morning and see how the little patient is. I am so glad he is slowly returning to his little old self. :)

Chopper you just keep giving your mom those *wooks* and enjoy all of that cuddling. Pretty soon you will be good as new and bouncing down the road on a nice long walk. ;)

kimlovescats
03-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Oh Chopper, I am so sorry I missed your homecoming! I posted on your other picture thread though! We love you and are SOOOOOOO happy that you are doing well!

Lots of puppy kisses from Betina! :)

Kfamr
03-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Oh sweet Chopper, I am so glad you won't have the go through that again!!

He is TOO cute, Traci, TOOOO cute.