PDA

View Full Version : Daisy has a play date...pics

Glacier
03-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Daisy came over for a play date last Sunday. Not that this was arranged or anything. She was just sitting by the gate looking pathetic when I came outside. So she spent the day with her buddies.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/playtime.jpg
"Who wants to play with me first?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/flyingdaisy.jpg
Flying Daisy Dog!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/macfound.jpg
Since she flew off, Mac decided to chase Founder instead.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/daisysnow.jpg
Rolling around in the snow is fun!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/daisytire.jpg
"Thanks for letting me in, Auntie. I'm tired now. I should probably head home for awhile."

lizbud
03-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi pretty girl Daisy. :) I am so happy to know she has good friends to
play & hang out with. She'd be a lonely pup without her buds. :)

finn's mom
03-15-2008, 10:36 AM
She knows where the fun's at. :) She's so pretty!

anna_66
03-15-2008, 10:46 AM
It's so nice Daisy gets to come for a visit (even if it isn't scheduled;))

Everyone looks like they had a great time!

Cinder & Smoke
03-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Daisy came over for a play date last Sunday.
She was just sitting by the gate looking pathetic when I came outside.
So she spent the day with her buddies.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/daisytire.jpg

"Thanks for letting me in, Auntie."

You should give the poor Kid a KEY to the gate!

#25 1/2 souldn't have to >ring< to get in.

:D

Glacier
03-15-2008, 12:53 PM
She'd be a lonely pup without her buds. :)

She actually has a buddy at home now. Her owner got a second dog a couple months ago. Captain is a little bully breed mix. He's been over a few times, but he causes trouble, fence fights. So he's not allowed to stay. He's already got Daisy in some trouble. Someone has called AC about the two of them roaming around. A loose bully breed freaks people out. Her owner says he's building a fence in the spring. I doubt he actually will but I have mixed feelings about a fence, for Daisy's sake.

cyber-sibes
03-15-2008, 03:26 PM
"A girl just wants to have fun!" I'm glad Daisy got a chance to come visit - I wondered how she's been since we haven't seen her in any photos of your gang for a while. She so pretty, she reminds me so much of my Rosie.

dukedogsmom
03-15-2008, 03:38 PM
What a cute girl! I love seeing her. That last pic shows how very happy she was to get to play. What kind of dog is she?

Ginger's Mom
03-15-2008, 04:23 PM
There is nothing quite as comforting as having friends that you know you can just drop in on at any time. :) I am sorry to hear that her family has gotten a second dog. I hope all works out well for our pretty Daisy.

RobiLee
03-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Daisy looks like she had a fun playdate.

lizbud
03-16-2008, 11:41 AM
She actually has a buddy at home now. Her owner got a second dog a couple months ago. Captain is a little bully breed mix. He's been over a few times, but he causes trouble, fence fights. So he's not allowed to stay. He's already got Daisy in some trouble. Someone has called AC about the two of them roaming around. A loose bully breed freaks people out. Her owner says he's building a fence in the spring. I doubt he actually will but I have mixed feelings about a fence, for Daisy's sake.

I hope the other bully male doesn't mess up Daisy's visits. I would hate
to see her get into trouble with AC because of him. She always looks so
happy with your pack.

caseysmom
03-16-2008, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't think a bulldog would have the coat for the Yukon?

Glacier
03-16-2008, 01:33 PM
I wouldn't think a bulldog would have the coat for the Yukon?

He's a house dog so his coat doesn't matter much. They have a doggy door so they can go inside whenever they want.

I hope the other bully male doesn't mess up Daisy's visits. I would hate
to see her get into trouble with AC because of him. She always looks so
happy with your pack.

He's already got her in trouble with AC. Their owner got a fine for "dogs at large" and for not having them lisenced. I'd say 90% of the dogs out here aren't properly lisenced, but AC doesn't care until someone complains. Obviously the fine didn't have much effect!

caseysmom
03-16-2008, 01:34 PM
He's a house dog so his coat doesn't matter much. They have a doggy door so they can go inside whenever they want.

Oh that makes sense, Daisy is so pretty I hope her brother doesn't get her in trouble.

lizbud
03-16-2008, 04:46 PM
He's already got her in trouble with AC. Their owner got a fine for "dogs at large" and for not having them lisenced. I'd say 90% of the dogs out here aren't properly lisenced, but AC doesn't care until someone complains. Obviously the fine didn't have much effect!

Do people live that close together? I would think the dogs would
have plenty of space & not come into contact with people that much. It would be great if the bully was kept inside except for potty breaks, etc.

I really enjoy seeing Daisy with your pups & she would be missed around PT.

Glacier
03-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Do people live that close together? I would think the dogs would
have plenty of space & not come into contact with people that much. It would be great if the bully was kept inside except for potty breaks, etc.

I really enjoy seeing Daisy with your pups & she would be missed around PT.

The lots out here are all four acres. I have greenbelt/forest on two sides of my lot, but not all the lots are set up like that. It is illegal here to let your dog off-leash, off your property, within 200 metres(about 650 feet) of any residence. If there are no houses within that distance, off-leash anywhere is legal. However, an off-leash dog must be accompanied by a person over 18 and be under verbal control. No owner around, dog is considered "at large". Daisy's owner is never with her, so technically as soon as she steps one paw off his property she's a "dog at large."

Captain won't be kept inside. That would require his owners to do something with him. They might actually have to walk him! He'll be just like Daisy and come and go at will through the doggy door. I don't think he wanders as far as she does. He follows her over here occasionally, but he causes too much trouble and I don't let him stay. I see him in the cul-de-sac they live on quite often.

cassiesmom
03-16-2008, 09:52 PM
He's already got Daisy in some trouble.
I agree with the other people who wrote that they'd hate to see Daisy get in trouble. Thank you for the photos, Auntie, it's nice to see "25 1/2" again! She sure is pretty.