PDA

View Full Version : I thought I'd better put this here...

moosmom
03-14-2008, 09:42 AM
I just saw a news article about a man who forced his son to stab and kill their cat, to show him what it's like to kill something. :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am furious!!! I hope he gets the book thrown at him!! What he hell kind of message is this idiot sending his kid, let alone any other kid.

RIP sweet little angel. These awful, disgusting people will rot in hell for what they did to you.

Laura's Babies
03-14-2008, 09:44 AM
What kind of parent is THAT? :eek:

IDIOT, Take him deer hunting!

kittycats_delight
03-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Just another reason why I don't like most people. I am not a people person and I prefer the company of animals. I keep hearing and reading such horrific things that the so called human race do and it turns me off them more and more. I have very little faith in mankind anymore.

What I would like to know though is WHY is it necessary to know what it feels like to kill something? Isn't the world hard enough? Isn't life in general hard enough? Why do you HAVE to know what is feels like to kill? Can't someone go through life without having committed some act of violence against another living breathing thing? :confused:

Catty1
03-14-2008, 11:31 AM
The dad is behind bars...and the 7-year-old daughter was forced to do it (he probably held her hand...). Again, people and too much booze are a deadly combination... :( :( :(

RIP poor kitty. :( :( :( :(

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080314/world/cat_stabbing

Indiana man jailed, accused of forcing 7-year-old daughter to kill pet cat

Fri Mar 14, 8:43 AM

By The Associated Press

MUNCIE, Ind. - An Indiana father is behind bars for allegedly forcing his seven-year old daughter to kill the family's cat, named boot.

According to the arrest affidavit, Danield Collins said he wanted his children to "learn how to kill."

Police say Collins gave his son the knife first, but the 11-year-old boy hid the cat and put ketchup on the knife to simulate blood.

They say when the father realized the cat was still alive, he forced the knife into his daughter's hand and made her stab the cat.

Police say Collins finally stabbed and strangled the cat himself, and had his son throw the carcass in the trash.

The children, who live with their grandparents, say their father was drunk when he came for a visit. Collins is being held on $40,000 bond on charges of animal cruelty, battery and child neglect.

smokey the elder
03-14-2008, 11:53 AM
What a dirtbag. :mad:

lvpets2002
03-14-2008, 12:01 PM
:mad: Too BAD that disgusting freak was not stabbed himself.. Hope he gets what he deserves.. This is why I choose & enjoy to spend my time with my babies..