PDA

View Full Version : Snip Snip UPDATE!

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Okay will be really busy over the next few days so I wanted to post this now in case I don't get a chance to pop back on here. Chopper is getting neutered on Monday. I am a tad nervous just because he is so tiny but he is obviously not going to get any larger (3.5 on the dot!) as he will be ONE on the 27th, man time flies. They are also going to remove his puppy canines as they are doubled up with the adult teeth already grown in behind them. Please think happy healing thoughts and say prayers all goes well. I know it is routine but he is just so small and I worry about the anesthesia part with him....

just a couple pics of my sweetie.

Oh mom, notz da kamra.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0087-2.jpg
wanna seez my tongue? (nope no peanut butter...he is just a nut LOL)
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0095.jpg
wherez all my PT fwends?
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0116.jpg
Oh dare dey iz!! Hi guyz!!
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0099.jpg

pitc9
03-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Dear sweet GAWD you are so cute Chopper! I can't take it anymore!
I HAVE TO HAVE YOU!!!!! :D

I'll be thinking of you on Monday little dude!
Don't worry, you won't miss them! ;)

Tollers-n-Dobes
03-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Chopper is by far one of the most adorable dogs I've ever seen. I hope everything goes well! I'm sure it will. :)

Daisy and Delilah
03-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Traci,

I was worried about Daisy for the same reasons. She came out of her spay like a champ. I was amazed. The little ones are tougher than we think. I will be thinking of Chopper and all of you and saying prayers as well.
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Terry

Pam
03-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Oh little buddy we will all be saying a prayer for you on Monday (and also for Mom ;) ). Ripley said to tell you that it's not so bad. He sometimes thinks he still has his *boys* but Bella lets him know she is not that kind of girl. :o

Rachel
03-13-2008, 05:12 PM
Oh, Chopper, I'm so glad you came to see us. I'm definitely one of your fwends. You are such a happy little camper.

Karen
03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Aww, don't worry mom, he'll be fine! Did you know he's even smaller than Miss Hoppy? She's almost 4 pounds, normally. But Chopper is more cooperative about photos!

cassiesmom
03-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi, Chopper, cutie ... Fingers tightly crossed for Monday!
Edited to say: I am SOOOOOOO happy to be one of your PT fwends!

GiantSchnauzer
03-13-2008, 06:58 PM
He is just too cute for words.
I was worried about my little Lily going in for her spay. She's 10lbs. Tiny to me. She went last Friday and did just fine.
Heal fast!

dukedogsmom
03-13-2008, 08:51 PM
What a cutie you are, Chopper. I wish you good luck on Monday.

K9karen
03-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the sloppy kiss, Chopper! I put my cheek to the screen and felt your adorable widdle tongue and it sure made my day! I'll be thinking of you and your mommy, dearest sweetheart. You're enveloped with so much love, I just know you'll be fine, little man.

kt_luvs_kitties
03-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Oh, Little Chopper... Me and Joey will be praying for your fast recovery. I think you will be just fine, but your mommie on the other hand, she will be going nuts until she has you in her arms again!

Prayers for sweet lil Chopper, the most handsome doggy around! *HUGS* for Mommie too! ;)

kallisto4529
03-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Oh you sweet adorable little man!!!!!!! Chopper you just melt my heart every time I see you, I just want to pick you up and cuddle you and give you tons of kisses. Good luck with you little snip snip, I pray everything goes fine and you are not to uncomfortable, and I pray for mom to cause she will be very worried.....lots of hugs

kimlovescats
03-14-2008, 02:02 PM
CHIPPER!!! You just get more adorable each time I see you!!! Betina sends puppy kisses and she says you will be just fine!!!

Hugs and prayers!

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Had a moment to stop by before taking my son to visit his grandma and I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes. I know he will do fine but a little extra prayers never hurts!! I will keep you guys posted on Monday. I drop him off about 8:30 so as soon as I hear something I will post....if I don't feel I hear soon enough I will drive those people batty calling them to check on my boy LOL. They will be whispering about me behind the counter when I show up to get him LOL.

kimlovescats
03-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Had a moment to stop by before taking my son to visit his grandma and I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes. I know he will do fine but a little extra prayers never hurts!! I will keep you guys posted on Monday. I drop him off about 8:30 so as soon as I hear something I will post....if I don't feel I hear soon enough I will drive those people batty calling them to check on my boy LOL. They will be whispering about me behind the counter when I show up to get him LOL.

Hey, I'd be doing the same thing! I'm sure they are probably pretty used to nervous mommies and daddies though! ;)

Freedom
03-14-2008, 05:47 PM
OMGoodness, it's Chopper, that mighty canine from Florida! And he is looking right AT me! What shall I do? I know! I will send some well wishes and prayers that the neutering and tooth removal goes really well, and you recover from that anesthesia quickly to get back to your old self.

AFTER you've had a busy weekend, that is!

Hope that will keep you from licking my screen right off my monitor! :eek:

dab_20
03-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Good luck to lil' Chopper that all goes well and for a speedy recovery!! What a cutie he is. I'm sure he'll be fine :)

Taz_Zoee
03-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh Chopper my little man! I'll be thinking of you on Monday and will be checking in to hear that you are home and resting. :)

anna_66
03-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Oh Chopper, I just love you so muchhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/bighug.gif

I hope the big *SNIP* is quick and painless for you sweetheart.

I'll be thinking about you Monday.

wolf_Q
03-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Good luck with the *snip* Chopper! Don't worry, you won't miss a thing. ;)

RobiLee
03-16-2008, 06:51 AM
Wishing you all the best, Chopper! I'll be thinking about you.

Daisy and Delilah
03-17-2008, 01:29 AM
Just a few more hours little buddy. Daisy and Delilah and me send lots of good luck kisses. {{{{{MOM}}}}}

Pam
03-17-2008, 04:57 AM
We're all thinking of our tiniest little buddy this morning. Chopper lots of prayers are going up for you sweetie. Here's a big hug for you and your mommy today.
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif
Wish I could deliver it in person. :)

Ginger's Mom
03-17-2008, 06:00 AM
Good thoughts going out for Chopper today. You will be fine, cutie.

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-17-2008, 06:25 AM
Thanks everyone. I can feel myself becoming more nervous...I hate this feeling. I know he will be fine but I guess it is just me being a "Mom" and not wanting to see my little baby go through any discomfort. Poor guy is going to be sore at both ends :( They all cannot understand why they have not gotten their morning cookie (I cannot give the other two something in front of Chopper, that would just break my heart to see the look on his face like "where's mine?"). Well getting ready to leave here shortly. Thanks, again, everyone. I will keep you posted.

RobiLee
03-17-2008, 06:34 AM
Thinking about Chopper today! Hang in there, Mom he is going to be just fine.

{{HUGS}}

kallisto4529
03-17-2008, 06:36 AM
Good luck today Chopper, everything will go just fine you will see, and the discomfort won't last long I pray. You are such a sweet lil man!!!!!! Good luck to Mom too, I know today will be hard for you, but you have all of our prayers and good thoughts for both of you.

cassiesmom
03-17-2008, 09:42 AM
[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]] for Chopper, for Duke and Champ and for MOM! (looking at watch ... 9:40 AM in Chicago ... hope you're done, sweet lil man!)

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-17-2008, 11:11 AM
YAY!! I just called and they said that he is doing good, he is in recovery now!! I cannot wait until he comes home!!

Thanks everyone for all your prayers, well wishes and hugs....it helped to greatly ease my mind!! ((HUGS))

kimlovescats
03-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Little man, I am thinking and praying for you! You will get lots of cookies from Mommy when you are feeling better ... I'm sure of it! ;)

Betina sends you lots of puppy kisses too and she is one good kisser! :D

(((((((((HUGS))))))) for Mommy!

Kim

Pam
03-17-2008, 11:15 AM
YAY!! I just called and they said that he is doing good, he is in recovery now!! I cannot wait until he comes home!!

Thanks everyone for all your prayers, well wishes and hugs....it helped to greatly ease my mind!! ((HUGS))

Hooray!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/7.gif We are all doing a happy dance for you Chopper! :cool:

Rachel
03-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Thank you for the update. You must have known we'd be logging in to check on Chopper's status.

Taz_Zoee
03-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Whew! I am so glad to hear everything went well. But I will still be waiting until he is home!! :)

pitc9
03-17-2008, 11:44 AM
WHEW!!
Glad that's over! :D
Can't wait till you have the little man back at home with you!