PDA

View Full Version : All For the Dogs has gone Public!! HEE HEE

Aspen and Misty
08-20-2002, 07:49 PM
Sorry I am so exited! Ok well I guess I should explain what All For teh Dogs is. LOl. Its a dog walking and pooper scooper service. We charge 15 dollars a week for 5 half hour walks and 1 yard cleaning. 10 a week for 5 walks and 5 per week for yard cleaning. Ok now the exiting part! Since my sister's boyfrined works at the pet store we asked him to put up a flyer there advertising All For the Dogs!!!! So we will hopefully soon ahev more customers! I am so exited!

Ash

Dixieland Dancer
08-21-2002, 08:43 AM
Good Luck in your new business adventure!!! :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-21-2002, 08:56 AM
Oh, congrats!! How exciting it must be!! Let us know how your business goes :)

margaret
08-21-2002, 09:12 AM
Best of luck with your business! I hope the pet store flyer brings you lots of new clients. Have fun with all those doggies!!!
:D

primabella
08-21-2002, 09:28 AM
congrats and good luck!:D

zippy-kat
08-21-2002, 10:52 AM
GOOD LUCK!

wolf_Q
08-21-2002, 12:14 PM
Good luck! Do you have others doing it with you? Lol, hey I'd walk dogs and scoop poop for $15.......I wonder if anyone would hire me lol.......will work for money. ;)

Hey don't just limit your flyers to the pet store your sister's boyfriend works at.......take them to all the pet places, even other places such as gas stations or whatever.......If you ask, most places will let you put a sign up. Also some places like grocery stores have board set up where you can post your flyers.

My friend works at a Gas Station...actually I used to work there too. I put flyers for Pet Portraits up there often, I need to put a new one up, but I'm out of ink. They'll let me leave it up there until all the strips are ripped off, but some places take it off after a week or so, so check back! Don't forget to do the little thing w/ the strips they can rip off at the bottom...with your phone number, etc.