PDA

View Full Version : Have you hugged a doggie lately?

AdoreMyDogs
03-13-2008, 10:56 AM
I'm a huggy girl. I hug my mommy, daddy, toys, grammies, nanas, I hug other children, and I hug doggies and kitties! I love to hug. It's really adorable mommy said. I just think it's comfortable to hug those things you love. You have to really 'beg' a kiss out of me, but I give out hugs freely.

Have you hugged a doggie lately? Here I am hugging my doggie, Kersey. I hug my doggies (and sometimes my kitties when I'm lucky) all day long. I am just so huggy and cuddely and sweet...so are my doggies!
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/hugadoggie2.jpg?t=1205423175
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/hugadoggie1.jpg?t=1205423209
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/hugadoggie3.jpg?t=1205423232

OK, done hugging...
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/donehugging.jpg?t=1205423267

well maybe not...I feel a strong urge to go back and hug my doggie again (yes these are in sequence, I do this all day long...mommy said my doggies are saints to put up with constant hugs)
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/gobackandhugagain.jpg?t=1205423364

After a long morning of hugging different huggable targets, I get sleepy and ready for a nap. Of course, no nap is complete without grabbing your favorite baby elmo and falling asleep hugging it. After all, it's important to keep your hugging form up. Here I am hugging my baby elmo that grammy got me for my birthday. Mommy put me in my crib and I reach out and grab it and hug it and fall asleep.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/Baby%20stuff/hugbabyelmo.jpg?t=1205423393

Have a huggy, cuddley, soft, squishy day filled with all things soft and lovely.

Love,

Quinn

P.S. stay tuned for more threads from me. I've got LOTS to show you!

RobiLee
03-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes I have hugged a dog today. 3 as a matter of fact!

Quinn you seem like you are going to be a bright shining star. Love a little girl that loves her doggies. You are just so cute!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Not really, but I hugged my 4 cats! Does that count too ;) ?? ;)

These pics are sooooo cute! Little Quinn is a really sweet little girl; I bet you all love her enormously !!
I Couldn't resist to crop this pic here. What an absolutely gorgeous dress she is wearing !!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/aaaaa.jpg

cassiesmom
03-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Dear Quinn,

When you are all done giving hugs to your doggies, would you please give them some hugs for me?

Thank you,
Elyse

sparks19
03-13-2008, 01:03 PM
She is absolutely precious. She is so beautiful. She really loves her doggies :)

AdoreMyDogs
03-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Not really, but I hugged my 4 cats! Does that count too ;) ?? ;)

These pics are sooooo cute! Little Quinn is a really sweet little girl; I bet you all love her enormously !!
I Couldn't resist to crop this pic here. What an absolutely gorgeous dress she is wearing !!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/aaaaa.jpg

Thank you so much, everyone. Lut, this outfit is what she had her Easter photo taken in. We just got home from a photo shoot with a local studio that took pictures of Quinn with an adorable little bunny. The photo turned out absolutely amazing. As soon as we scan it, I'll post it here.

I love this outfit, too. Someone gave it to us and it's just so lovely and was so perfect for an Easter photo shoot I thought.

Pam
03-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Leslie, she is precious! Oh I just love seeing kids grow up with pets. Kersey is a sweetie too. Great pictures - every one of them! She is so cute in the crib hugging Elmo. Please give her a hug from me too. :)

buttercup132
03-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Those pictures are so cute!

ramanth
03-13-2008, 05:12 PM
I miss hugging Kersey, Quinn, so you be sure to give her a huge hug for me. :D

Karen
03-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Aww, what a good dog Kersey is being, and no, Quinn, I haven't hugged a doggie today, as none live at my house, but I have snuggled a bunny - does that count?

Taz_Zoee
03-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Boy I sure wish I could get a nice Quinn hug! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
03-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Leslie your little Quinn couldn't be cuter! What a gooood girl you are, miss Kersey!

K9karen
03-13-2008, 09:07 PM
*Spreads arms wide open* C'MERE QUINN!!!! Aunt Karen and Mz Logan want huggies too!!!

Quinn, Quinn, Quinn..is it possible for you to get ANY cuter?????

Glacier
03-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Little Quinn may be the cutest kid I've ever seen!

gini
03-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Quinn Willow - you could melt the hardest heart.

I don't think I will ever get enough of you - and I sure would love an in person hug from you!!

She seems to have the personality of an angel.

shais_mom
03-14-2008, 12:02 AM
oh Quinn you are so cute! and Kersey you are such a saint! :D

DJFyrewolf36
03-14-2008, 01:23 AM
Awwww! I hugged a doggie today myself and I felt a ton better! You give good advice, Quinn! :D

pitc9
03-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Oh my Godness those are cute pictures!!!!
Bless your heart Kersey for being so sweet to your little human!!

AdoreMyDogs
03-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Quinn Willow - you could melt the hardest heart.

She seems to have the personality of an angel.

Thank you so much everyone! We're so pleased that our little girl is such a little lover. Her personality complements ours so perfectlly. We (hubby and I) are both very affectionate people, so it's such a joy that she is so affectionate as well.

And yes, she sure does have the personality of an angel. She's truly the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't believe how huge my love for her is. I am totally in love with my little Quinn :)

Cookiebaker
03-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Cover that baby girl in kisses from me, will ya? She is soooo precious!!! Someday we have to meet her!!!! ;)

Cookiebaker
03-14-2008, 11:54 AM
re: Easter outfits

I am so sad about Easter this year....I can't find ANYTHING that is suitable. :( :( It is still so cold up here, and we have at least 3 feet of snow still on the ground. And the only Easter dresses that they sell up this way are sleeveless and gauzy. :( I finally found an awesome outfit that is PERFECT at a thrift store, but it is way too big (its 18 mos which she wears most of the time, but this one is huge). So I am puzzled about what to do.

AdoreMyDogs
03-15-2008, 08:49 AM
re: Easter outfits

I am so sad about Easter this year....I can't find ANYTHING that is suitable. :( :( It is still so cold up here, and we have at least 3 feet of snow still on the ground. And the only Easter dresses that they sell up this way are sleeveless and gauzy. :( I finally found an awesome outfit that is PERFECT at a thrift store, but it is way too big (its 18 mos which she wears most of the time, but this one is huge). So I am puzzled about what to do.

Yeah all the Easter dresses I've seen for sale are short sleeve or sleeveless, but here in the warmer south it's a little more appropiate then there in the New England. I want to tell you that last night I looked threw all Quinn's 18 month oufits (she's got a TON that people give us) and I was unable to find any easter-ish dresses that I could send you :(. I found a couple pretty ones that were black with flowers, they were lovely dresses, but not very spring like. Quinn fits into 12 month outfits as long as they are dresses, but the 12 month outfits that have pants with them, she swims in the pants usually. She's really small. She even fits into the 6-9 month stuff just fine. I can't believe Lydia is fitting into 18 month stuff already!

lizbud
03-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Yes Quinn, I hug my doggies every day too. :) What a lucky Momma
you have, she gets to hug you every day. :) What a sweetheart you
are Quinn. :)

Cookiebaker
03-15-2008, 07:31 PM
Yeah all the Easter dresses I've seen for sale are short sleeve or sleeveless, but here in the warmer south it's a little more appropiate then there in the New England. I want to tell you that last night I looked threw all Quinn's 18 month oufits (she's got a TON that people give us) and I was unable to find any easter-ish dresses that I could send you :(. I found a couple pretty ones that were black with flowers, they were lovely dresses, but not very spring like. Quinn fits into 12 month outfits as long as they are dresses, but the 12 month outfits that have pants with them, she swims in the pants usually. She's really small. She even fits into the 6-9 month stuff just fine. I can't believe Lydia is fitting into 18 month stuff already!

Leslie, that is so sweet of you, and thanks for the thought. :) I finally bit the bullet, and I got her sleeveless frilly dress today, but she will wear it with a handmade sweater that my Grandma made and heavy white tights, and hopefully it will be a warm-ish day. :)

wolf_Q
03-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Quinn is so adorable! She looks like such a sweetheart too...as does Kersey! :)